What's the first track you ever raced at?

Dayton Motorcycle Club 1988 Always rode motocross since 1978, just never raced till 1988. Most of the 80s were spent going around the country racing NBL BMX Nationals, about 25 to 30 a year. Those were fun times.

Tv land 2005. I think western reserve back when they had the night track in 2006 was my first night race.

Dayton Motorcycle Club 1988 Always rode motocross since 1978, just never raced till 1988. Most of the 80s were spent going around the country racing NBL BMX Nationals, about 25 to 30 a year. Those were fun times.
I raced BMX from around '78 - '83, but only the first few years in Ohio. Did you ever race at the Ohio State fairgrounds? There were some really big names at that race. Doug Davis and others that blew me away. I have pictures of me with Stu Thompson, Greg Hill, and lots of others at Nationals.

I raced BMX from around '78 - '83, but only the first few years in Ohio. Did you ever race at the Ohio State fairgrounds? There were some really big names at that race. Doug Davis and others that blew me away. I have pictures of me with Stu Thompson, Greg Hill, and lots of others at Nationals.

I started in 1982. By the time I quit I was a 18 expert. Raced tons of fast guys in the day. Never raced at fairgrounds but the Christmas classic was always huge in columbus.

Amherst Meadowlarks 1975, finished 4th in a very competitive 125 class on a new 75 RM 125. I was 16 in my Dad's pickup truck. Met JB who was 15. His Mom had to drive him. We became best buds and raced together for years. Thanks for letting me use your truck Dad.

Malvern. 1996. 1996 cr 80. Xtreme gear, Alpinestars, Vega helmet. Also sported maroon LBZ's during that time.. lol..
Dude those pants were cool though. I think I had a black pair. I wanted to be Seth endslow, minus the busted up face and taco front wheel.

Kenworthy's Grass Race was my first MX. Spring of 2000 or 2001.

Plenty of Enduro's and Hare Scrambles before that. First Enduro was Muddobbers Enduro in Upland Indiana 1998

Back