What's the first track you ever raced at?

Mansfield motorcycle club; harescramble. XR100. Circa 2000. First and last harescramble for about the next 8 years. It was 35 degrees and I froze my butt off. Went on to ride exclusively MX/Indoors up until 2 years ago.

My first race was on amateur day at the 1988 High Point Nationals on a 1988 CR500. That was the most amazing experience!

Krony 506, this picture is of me getting third that day at highpoint on my 87 cr 500

Attachments

• 1917030_104479482898260_290379_nhipoint.jpg
    1917030_104479482898260_290379_nhipoint.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:
1993 @ Pymatuning on Easter Sunday, it was blowing snow, freezing ass cold, and a sloppy goop mess. I was 14 on an older RM125 and was scarrrreeddd to death. Pretty sure I got a 3rd place plaque that day just for staying till the end, not hard to get 3rd when there is only 3 bikes racing.

Last edited:
Malvern sat night race in 1995. i was 15 years old. Had my brand new kx125 for about a week and couldn't wait to go race. Track was super hard packed and slick but I had a great time. Was there with a couple of my friends and we all battled to not get last in 125c class. seems like there was about 30 kids in the class that night. I remember pulling in and seeing that tabletop- down hill double that was right up front back then. scared the life out of me. I'll never forget that day.

Malvern sat night race in 1995. i was 15 years old. Had my brand new kx125 for about a week and couldn't wait to go race. Track was super hard packed and slick but I had a great time. Was there with a couple of my friends and we all battled to not get last in 125c class. seems like there was about 30 kids in the class that night. I remember pulling in and seeing that tabletop- down hill double that was right up front back then. scared the life out of me. I'll never forget that day.

I always thought there were like 40 PW's on the line for my first few races at broken Spokes. Haha. Dad says it didn't quite happen that way.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Persinger. although I think I have asked you before. did you ride at west Mansfield?
No, never been to west Mansfield. Mostly in the 80's I raced D5. Did a little Ohio racing, but that was just OIR, Honda Hills, and once at Yankee Lake. You ever race D5 tracks back then?

No, never been to west Mansfield. Mostly in the 80's I raced D5. Did a little Ohio racing, but that was just OIR, Honda Hills, and once at Yankee Lake. You ever race D5 tracks back then?
I mean, your bike and number look awfully familiar! I know I raced you before, waaaay back in the day, lol!

Back