2017 CTMX Halloween Moto Mayhem Oct 21-22

How about asking people to dig out there Go-pro's and charge them up so that there could be a lot of video coverage of all the racing and practice's, every class, from little guys to the vets. Just a thought, I love seeing the racing from the video's taken during the action. If there would be a lot of the camera's out there for every race it could be used to promote the whole event, even record while riding in the pits (all the pit riding)...LOL, Just kidding. But seriously, some of these races can be edited together, to put some really cool edits out there.

Buy me a new go pro and ill gladly wear it for you :)

Alright, no longer need an announcer. That is sweet.

MX Connect looks like a great idea.
Looks like its just web-based vs. an app unless I've overlooked it.
Will be interesting to see how it works.

How good is the cell service for all the major carriers at CTMX?
Maybe someday this could do away with riders meetings?

MX Connect looks like a great idea.
Looks like its just web-based vs. an app unless I've overlooked it.
Will be interesting to see how it works.

How good is the cell service for all the major carriers at CTMX?
Maybe someday this could do away with riders meetings?
Cell service is very good at CTMX. we also have Wi-Fi if it's not overloaded.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Here are some of the awards we will be handing out this weekend at the Halloween Moto Mayhem.
2017 CTMX Camper Award.jpg
2017 CTMX Specialty Awards PROOF 2.jpg
CTMX Specialty Awards CHILI COOKOFF PROOF 2 (3).jpg
2017 CTMX Moto Mayhem Awards PROOF 4.jpg

I thought for sure that I saw this somewhere, but I can't find it. So...
Is it $40 to ride practice on Saturday? $15 gate, and $25 per practice session?
Unfortunately, I've got prior commitments Saturday evening and Sunday, but I'd really like to try the track.

I thought for sure that I saw this somewhere, but I can't find it. So...
Is it $40 to ride practice on Saturday? $15 gate, and $25 per practice session?
Unfortunately, I've got prior commitments Saturday evening and Sunday, but I'd really like to try the track.

I believe that is correct.

Ive been to a few tracks that dont have them already. They have the practice and race order posted prior to race day. You get a sheet when you pull in with everything you need to know for the weekend. Huge time saver.
How will we know what the yellow flag means?

Last edited:
I just tried on my computer and cell phone and neither one worked. I think I’m doing everything right.
It's very sensitive and the dashes and slashes need to be as the examples. Also make sure you are using a two digit day, two digit month and four digit year.

It's very sensitive and the dashes and slashes need to be as the examples. Also make sure you are using a two digit day, two digit month and four digit year.

I believe I am doing it per examples, however, I am also putting a dash in my oma number as it is on my card, should I remove it?

Back