2017 CTMX Halloween Moto Mayhem Oct 21-22

Is it possible to have track prep that is too good? Traction from bale to bale.
Perfect.
Couple big injuries. Dallas hit the ground hard in moto 1 of 40+. He was down a long time. Hope he is ok.
My chili thing was a bust. By the time I finished flagging Saturday, the semi was locked up. Had no place to peddle it. Oh well. Just hit Jase’s go fund me page and donate there. Let take care of him.
Fun weekend again at CTMX.
Oh yeah. Transponders are overrated. Even the line to return them takes to long. But the hot chic in the trailer helped the wait.

Pape is an animal on that 125. I was happy just to stay ahead of him for a lap.

We had a great time. Family, friends and fun. The racing was just a bonus. The boys classes had great turn outs.

I know time was and issue but I wish they would have did the camper judging during the dark hours. Hard to see the black lights and stuff that lights up during the day time hours.

Thanks to all who made our first moto mayhem race one to remember.

IMG_20171021_114815 by 4DAIVIPAI2K5, on Flickr

Papaw and Gamaw with their camper decorations.
IMG_20171021_211719 by 4DAIVIPAI2K5, on Flickr

Last edited:
Only negative i have to say is, I waited on the line not once, but twice, with no warning of track prep at all. Actually they told us they were gonna turn and burn with no track prep to get the motos done, run moto #1 then boom plus 25 riders sitting there for a half hour while waiting on track prep...

Other than that, i had a blast like always at Chillitown MX and it was worth the 3 hour drive there and 3 hour drive back home. Thank you CTMX for not holding just a race, but making it a event.

I was in pre reg at 6am when they opened and didn't have a line....I dont understand why everyone waits to get up there so late then complain about standing in line?
I was in line 730 am Saturday morning, I figured with pre registering that was plenty of time. I don't complain if it's my fault. We didn't sign up for Sunday, I knew I would complain about the long day. Had a good time Saturday, track came around as day went on.

Only negative i have to say is, I waited on the line not once, but twice, with no warning of track prep at all. Actually they told us they were gonna turn and burn with no track prep to get the motos done, run moto #1 then boom plus 25 riders sitting there for a half hour while waiting on track prep...

Other than that, i had a blast like always at Chillitown MX and it was worth the 3 hour drive there and 3 hour drive back home. Thank you CTMX for not holding just a race, but making it a event.
We had 3 track preps. 15.36, 12.45 and the plus 25 was 16.7 minutes long. It was a full track prep, dozers, water trucks, skids, tractors and crews organizing track markers. All motos directly after prep were offered site laps. I'll have a full race re-cap posted by tomorrow. Thanks for coming. Jeremy

We had 3 track preps. 15.36, 12.45 and the plus 25 was 16.7 minutes long. It was a full track prep, dozers, water trucks, skids, tractors and crews organizing track markers. All motos directly after prep were offered site laps. I'll have a full race re-cap posted by tomorrow. Thanks for coming. Jeremy

Ok it seemed longer but that prolly just because i was sitting there. And i lied there was another problem but it was addressed sunday morning at the riders meeting. The dreaded practice where stickers werent being checked and everyone under the sun just kept going out over crowding the track. But i am super glad to hear that next year you guys are gonna fix that. I love coming to Chillitown. You guys do an amazing job and as a rider, i thank you guys for always doing the best you can.

Great event. Still recovering!

Pictures? I saw some nice cameras.....

http://www.ontheroadmx.com/MOTOCROSSSUPERCROSS/Chillitown-Track-Photos/HALLOWEEN-RACE-SAT/

http://www.ontheroadmx.com/MOTOCROSSSUPERCROSS/Chillitown-Track-Photos/HALLOWEEN-RACE-SUNDAY/

https://bobphoto.smugmug.com/Store/Chilitown/Halloween-Race-Chillitown/

Those are just the 3 that i saw off top of my head. Plus Mike Vizer was there but he only took pics of the people who pre-paid him as far as im aware.

Back