Top 10 best racers out of Ohio

MX315

PR Addict
Damn it Jon stop running your F-ing mouth bro!! Now your turning a fast 40? At RED BUD? Hahaha I know Dozer ...last person I would mess with ..John 250 STFU you have no clue what your getting into!! Meister and dozer and Jon should settle this on the track!! Now what bikes they riding ? Two stroke? Four stroke? Or E-bikes? Hahahahaha I know that Carmichael blew by dozer at Unadilla in practice if that helps??? He was not in the fast 40 sadly !!

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Come on Jack, Georgie’s an expert - he just knows these easy things.

ImageUploadedByPitRacer1528338698.784986.jpg

Boo ya. EROC at TV land I’ll take a beer georgie!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Meister

PR Founding Father
I think we settled our difference of opinion. Probably a mere misconception of reality. Clearly I wasn't thorough enough and sounded like a tree hugger fan boy or something. Lol

I'm not swingin from no short hairs, but I honestly think Jon could do it at red bud. I know some other local names who have and do make the 40. I think (THINK) Jon can hang with those guys at a place he's familiar with. Sorry Jon, I feel like Glen Helen or thunder valley would be as ass whooping lol.

PS, James Stewart blew by me once. He was on his 100 and I was on a 250f 4th wide. No fast 40 here. Maybe fat 40 though. Lol

Back on topic. I can't remember if he's been mentioned in this thread but Karl Scott deserves a mention I feel like.

If we go back to "who could've been's", Tyson legget? Brian #5 on Suzukis? I can only remember NE Ohio guys from the late 90s through the 2000s.

Kyle Gills is also an Ohio native and he's made some races outdoors and night shows in SX.

I know we're off track from top 10, but still good convo.

dozer

PR Addict
I think we settled our difference of opinion. Probably a mere misconception of reality. Clearly I wasn't thorough enough and sounded like a tree hugger fan boy or something. Lol

I'm not swingin from no short hairs, but I honestly think Jon could do it at red bud. I know some other local names who have and do make the 40. I think (THINK) Jon can hang with those guys at a place he's familiar with. Sorry Jon, I feel like Glen Helen or thunder valley would be as ass whooping lol.

PS, James Stewart blew by me once. He was on his 100 and I was on a 250f 4th wide. No fast 40 here. Maybe fat 40 though. Lol

Back on topic. I can't remember if he's been mentioned in this thread but Karl Scott deserves a mention I feel like.

If we go back to "who could've been's", Tyson legget? Brian #5 on Suzukis? I can only remember NE Ohio guys from the late 90s through the 2000s.

Kyle Gills is also an Ohio native and he's made some races outdoors and night shows in SX.

I know we're off track from top 10, but still good convo.
U would be talking about Brian Gerth! He only won the Winter Olympics in 250b!! Absolutely what could have been!! He was very fast!! Super good kid, and his dad was really cool!! No worries mx315, they have nooooooo idea!!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
U would be talking about Brian Gerth! He only won the Winter Olympics in 250b!! Absolutely what could have been!! He was very fast!! Super good kid, and his dad was really cool!! No worries mx315, they have nooooooo idea!!
Charlie was (is) the man. Always rollin around on the z50. So much shorter compared to Brian. But man was Gerth fast. Whatever happened to him, what’s he doing these days ?

David Maxwell was always fast too. But don’t know what happened to him either.

Sam yanetelli. Pretty sure he made a run to LL in the last five years. Now back on hiatus....

Jeremy Buehl, Brock sellards, Fred Andrews, mike bias, and mark burkhart,,,mike was from west v I think though,,,,mark burglary was very fast for what he put in it, but what would I know it's just my opinion...josh Steele was a beast too,,,