Top 10 best racers out of Ohio

bruceb

PR Addict
Here is some food for thought. In 2016 a vet from California (Arik Swan) decided to make his first trip to the ranch.
He dominated the 30+ class, winning his motos by 49, 23, and 17 seconds respectively.
He then went to Unadilla and attempted to qualify....he was 66th fastest qualifier, he improved to 57th at Budd's Creek.

I'll agree with Hershey on this one, top 5 at LL, possible; top 40 at a national, unlikely.

dozer

PR Addict
Bullshit. Have you watched him? Been on a track with him? I don't know a more capable pro practicer.
I’ve watched clevenger ride for a long time! He’s a really good rider and a nice guy! U however are just a moron!! I mean u are the genius that says the Alta is the future of our sport! Just like Tesla has taken over the auto industry!! “U can’t fix stupid”!!!!!

Team MMR

PR Addict
I have Seen Mike Katin back at a local track. Told me he has a 250f wanting to trade for a 450...

I agree with Meister that Jon16 could podium at Lorettas. Fast 40 at a national is questionable, however with the way entry numbers have been its possible. Plus Jon16 is one hell of a rider so if he put in the effort i believe it would pay off. So ill

Double D

PR Founding Father
There was a bunch of fast local dudes (pro-am, fast B) that disappeared, I am glad, I dont want to see them on the VET gates.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Mike Brown, John Grewe, Nate Ramsey, Barry Carsten & Jimmy Evens were top five in +40 at Loretta’s last year.

I like Jon too and think he’s got style for days…………but that's a pretty impressive top five group.

Last edited:

Meister

PR Founding Father
Moron eh? And who are you?

Can you tell me all of the riders names outside the top 30 from thunder valley? Unlikely aside from a few household names who had issues. I think he has a shot. AT red bud. You know how many laps he's got in up there?

You were probably one of the ones in the late 90s saying 4 strokes would never be the future of Moto.

Oh, I know Jon's not 40. I also know who was in +40. I was mentally placing him in the appropriate class (+30).

Groupie? Come on.

Last edited:

dozer

PR Addict
Moron eh? And who are you?

Can you tell me all of the riders names outside the top 30 from thunder valley? Unlikely aside from a few household names who had issues. I think he has a shot. AT red bud. You know how many laps he's got in up there?

You were probably one of the ones in the late 90s saying 4 strokes would never be the future of Moto.

Oh, I know Jon's not 40. I also know who was in +40. I was mentally placing him in the appropriate class (+30).

Groupie? Come on.
It’s funny, I figured you’d bring up the 4 stroke comment! The 4 stroke and the electric Dirtbike are 2 different animals! 1 still runs on gasoline and oil, the other doesn’t!! But since u know everything, please explain why the electric Dirtbike is the future! Please don’t give me the epa, and noise bullshit excuse!! As far as clevenger goes, I’m not gonna say anything! He’s a nice guy and a good rider!! Now if u don’t mind I have to go put a Kames wrap on my duramax truck so I look cool next time I go to the track!

Team MMR

PR Addict
It’s funny, I figured you’d bring up the 4 stroke comment! The 4 stroke and the electric Dirtbike are 2 different animals! 1 still runs on gasoline and oil, the other doesn’t!! But since u know everything, please explain why the electric Dirtbike is the future! Please don’t give me the epa, and noise bullshit excuse!! As far as clevenger goes, I’m not gonna say anything! He’s a nice guy and a good rider!! Now if u don’t mind I have to go put a Kames wrap on my duramax truck so I look cool next time I go to the track!

Easy there weight lifter, I think your getting in over your head here. I think Meister will be one of the last people to ever be an EPA guy or a noise bullshitter. BUT since you seem to know everything. Do you know why his truck was wrapped with Kames???? Because im sure if your a local moto guy you would understand and respect that.

dozer

PR Addict
Easy there weight lifter, I think your getting in over your head here. I think Meister will be one of the last people to ever be an EPA guy or a noise bullshitter. BUT since you seem to know everything. Do you know why his truck was wrapped with Kames???? Because im sure if your a local moto guy you would understand and respect that.
Where do u come up with me thinking I know everything? How many times have u seen me run my mouth on here in the last 18 or so yrs? Exactly! Never!! Everytime I get on here to check things out he’s always got something dumb to say so I’m just calling him out! I would like an explanation on the electric bike! As far as the kames wrap, Im sure it’s a sad story, im sorry for that if it is! We all have sad stories!!

Meister

PR Founding Father
Cool thread hijack'd by electric bikes.......again.

Wasn't me. Just some tool bag.

I'm flattered, hozer. Thank you for noticing my posts! Good effort "calling me out". You clearly don't know me at all so the best thing you can do to prevent yourself from looking anymore like an asshat is to stfu.

If you care to run your d sucker any further, you can PM me and we can further discuss my opinions on electric bikes, why my truck had Kames on it, and why you should vote for Trump next time too.

All this because I answered 261's question with an opinion (you know, the things people get their bloody panties all twisted up over). Lol