Top 10 best racers out of Ohio

dozer

PR Addict
Wasn't me. Just some tool bag.

I'm flattered, hozer. Thank you for noticing my posts! Good effort "calling me out". You clearly don't know me at all so the best thing you can do to prevent yourself from looking anymore like an asshat is to stfu.

If you care to run your d sucker any further, you can PM me and we can further discuss my opinions on electric bikes, why my truck had Kames on it, and why you should vote for Trump next time too.

All this because I answered 261's question with an opinion (you know, the things people get their bloody panties all twisted up over). Lol

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
IMG_5924.JPG

Yeah - style for days -

Team MMR

PR Addict
Darn i wanted to see what Dozer has to say about the stuff and the sad story that Meister had for the Kames wrap

John250

PR Founding Father
I love when guys run their mouth, been around for 18 years on a page, and no one knows who it is. At least most of us on here know the real name of the posters. No hiding behind a screen name.

Who is Dozer? anyone know?

Guy seems to have some anger issues, and need laid or something.

Team MMR

PR Addict
I love when guys run their mouth, been around for 18 years on a page, and no one knows who it is. At least most of us on here know the real name of the posters. No hiding behind a screen name.

His name is listed in his profile......

dozer

PR Addict

Sorry I’m not part of the “click”!! Never have been, never will be!!

dozer

PR Addict

FYI, my screen name means something that is personal, and yes my name is on my profile!