Official Loretta’s update thread!

Toddco327

PR Addict
Well it’s that time of year again officially. I know there are guys down there setting up. Keep us updated. Post pics and good luck guys!!!!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
DElbalsos wiseco, team beer belly, captain Morgan, hooters 25+, 30+ Backed setup.

026FF061-500F-47A1-8762-FC43167629A6.jpeg

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
practice times have gotten faster as I check the things periodically through the day. In the Pro Sport, the fastest lap was a 1:52, and Renner was in there as well with a 1:54 or 1:55 again. Track breaks in a lines get made, things speed up, and then track prep might slow it down again a little. But times are close between Renner and Brown, so that makes for good racing!!!!

ck1racerx

PR Addict
This is the week where NOTHING gets done in my office. Open a spreadsheet I created 5 years ago and put in on one screen. Put about 10 “meetings” on my outlook so it always looks like I am about to get up and go. Have an open manual from one of our customers on my desk next to the door. Then watch live on the monitor no one can see.
Damn, I work hard at not working

oldmxrider

PR Member
I’m not sure.

Delbalso motos are at 0800 and 1300 tomorrow.

In My time today watching live timing swore I saw JAZZMYN CANFIELD with a 1:41 lap time ? Thought something was up with that number ? That girl was flying !

Also saw I think HAIDEN DEEGAN turning in 2:15 or so on a 65 !

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
Justin Bogle had fast lap times at Washougal... With two holeshots... Where did he finish?
BROWN

I know I know. It doesn't really mean anything.. But still good confidence boosters for the fast guys at the end of the day.

Best I saw was Mitchell Falk with a 1:50.976

Oldmxroser- open the link posted above to get to the timing page and press the 'laps' tab you can browse through the practice sessions there.

oldmxrider

PR Member
I know I know. It doesn't really mean anything.. But still good confidence boosters for the fast guys at the end of the day.

Best I saw was Mitchell Falk with a 1:50.976

Oldmxroser- open the link posted above to get to the timing page and press the 'laps' tab you can browse through the practice sessions there.

Thanks for the link, SCHAFFERNOOKE !

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
This is the week where NOTHING gets done in my office. Open a spreadsheet I created 5 years ago and put in on one screen. Put about 10 “meetings” on my outlook so it always looks like I am about to get up and go. Have an open manual from one of our customers on my desk next to the door. Then watch live on the monitor no one can see.
Damn, I work hard at not working
Your bringing LPT column ratio up for end of third quarter. ( List productivity time). Maybe I’ll try that tomorrow. “No dilauded for you. Watching moto”) Well I can’t do that but I will try to schedule my lunch and breaks around 25+ and 30+ motos.