Official Loretta’s update thread!

ck1racerx

PR Addict
4_10_09_%20(110)__large.jpg

She is in the pits this morning warming up her voice.....

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
BruceB and renner prediction...

Great racing. Seems Brown is settling for a second and gonna give it hell next moto.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
+25 Rules!!! This is what we all wanted, moto 3 battle for the crown!!! Old vs Young, euro bike vs jap bike, pick a side and root for your favorite! I’m still taking Brown on the Husky!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

bruceb

PR Addict
WOW. eating my words as I speak.
And in a few days, I will be drinking one of your beers. I'm even willing to drive up to your part of the state to collect, see if the Pine Club has PBR, we can enjoy a steak, a cold PBR, and reminisce about the good old days of Kenworthy's (rip), Grumpy Valley (rip), and killer halloween parties.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Wow, Masterpool is a bad MF'er. Love watching these top kids.
Yea did you see him scrub the finish triple thingy and step off it to the huge breaking bump after ? I was like WHAAAAT and at the same time weege said the same thing “what!!” That kid was just on fuckin rails.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I’ve heard rumblings....that Loretta isn’t in great health. And that the dude ranch might go up for sale. And if that were to happen the national would move to.....iron man. The current contract is only for two more years ?

Anyone else hear this (bruceb?) .......?

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
So some Ohio guys having really bad luck today, Rich Silvers this morning in +45 ended way back in the pack after a crash, and just watched Mitch Zaremba drop from 13th on Lap 7 to almost last like 34th place and not come back around, hope he's OK and it was bike problem and not a crash.