PR Addict
Having a blast

Attachments

• IMG_20180730_162721.jpg
    IMG_20180730_162721.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 275

Zman

PR Addict
Way to go Mitchy Zaremba! 14th in moto 1 of Mini Sr 1 class. First Suzuki over the line behind 2 factory Kawi's and a bunch of Orange bikes.

Thanks brother.. yeah first turn pile up he just missed but got caught behind put him around 35th in corner one.

Riding good and working his way up to lead spot in second group but first group too far up to catch. Lap can put him inside top ten probably with a start.

B2378B0F-167E-43EC-AF7F-0471F9845313.jpeg

Just need a start and he is getting to big for 85.. prob last race.. 5’5” 105... is a challenge with kids 70 lbs next to u and under 5’..to get a start.. no excuses though.. let er rip

Great exposure for him though with banner/ pic under factory setup.. and having their wrench pull clutch after practice to inspect.

Mini Sr I class is stacked compared to Mini Sr II for sure.. but u gotta beat the best to be the best.. it’s just another step in the progression.. marathon not a sprint.

Super Mini coming up this morning is even more stacked and he is a year or two young.. but we wanted him exposed for next year...speaking of this Nathan Thrasher.. remember the name spanked Vohland..in Super Mini II and was off the charts fast.

As usual thanks to all back home for support

Side note: track not as deep as past years.. little slick.. not bad just different.

Last edited:

Toddco327

PR Addict
Was watching some of the races last night. Amazing how fast those kids are on 60’s. Happy to see Ohio guys holding there own. Levi hauling the mail and they even said “he’s doing motocross schools in Ohio”. The announcers do an amazing job on the live feed.

Great job Mitch! Hoping for a good second moto for you.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Well we have the old vs the young in +25 and the two favorites finished 1&2, that’s what dreams are made of for the fans, let’s see them race! How about Masters 50+ coming down to end of the moto????

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Was watching some of the races last night. Amazing how fast those kids are on 60’s. Happy to see Ohio guys holding there own. Levi hauling the mail and they even said “he’s doing motocross schools in Ohio”. The announcers do an amazing job on the live feed.

Great job Mitch! Hoping for a good second moto for you.
Levi is running with the BEST - had to work from a ho-hum start. Great Ride-!
Look at the lap times for the 65s - they would smoke most of us on any given day - little rippers
Forget about running with the Mini's - they are faster than fast around that track. Mitch is in the talent pool - enjoy the swim guys.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Marc, what bike is Dave riding down there?

Such a bummer JD had bad luck. Hoping for some better luck today for him.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Good Luck -!
Had no luck...
Went down over the finish on the sight lap, got his arm ran over. Got back to the line way after everyone. Crying because his arm hurt, but he wanted it put on the line. Got a horrible start assuming because he was still crying. Was like second to last. Passed up to 24th before crashing in the sand by the mechanics area. Bike was stuck on top of him, 2 other kids hit him and the bike. They got everyone going then, guy tried to start Logan's bike from the wrong side and took him about 45 seconds to get it going. Was way in last place by that point. No idea where he finished.

oldmxrider

PR Member
Spent WAY to many hours this week looking at and comparing live timing !

Just damn amazing ! What some of the small bikes do ! Then there is the old guy's still turning in lap times that the younger ones can't touch.

There are some damn fast C class riders down there LOL !

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Watched Luke Fauser pull a commanding holeshot and lead the entire race up until the last few laps. Ended up second in Moto 2 65cc 10/11
Yea usually I love the announcing but they kinda just minimized fauser the whole race. I hope he wins moto 3 and shuts them up!

9-2 tally...he’s still got a shot at the title. Anything can happen.

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
I wish I could watch RacerTV coverage at work......they blocked YouTube lol now I just have the live timing! Looks like there is some awesome racing going on down there! Keep up the good work guys!

Zman

PR Addict
Starts starts starts

Both motos 30’s around corner 1
85 just came out sideways..worked back to 13...85 laps are between 6th-10th if he can get up front at the start.

Late Moto today..gonna spend some time at the burnout patch

Last edited: