Baja Acres MX

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Baja is doing DROPS (open practice with gate drops) sunday and supercoops is usually always friday and saturday. My plan is supercoop saturday and baja sunday.

john lilly

PR Addict
We would
Baja is doing DROPS (open practice with gate drops) sunday and supercoops is usually always friday and saturday. My plan is supercoop saturday and baja sunday.
be interested but two issues. One his bike needs fixed and he has to work. So, I think the bike will be fixed and he just needs to trade with someone for work and I think that can happen. Will let you know. Gate drops would be excellent.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
ImageUploadedByPitRacer1559069251.700087.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
60748914_141716623611446_4317228525402558452_n.jpg

For those that don't do insta.

This is a pic from yesterday ..... it's a pretty fast downhill , somewhat off camber -right
It starts the day smooth as silk - only to end up looking like this - o_O

john lilly

PR Addict
How far was the drive from our area Lilly? I need to get up there at least once before the regional if I can.
I drove mostly 80-85 mph (occasional 90 mph) on the way up not counting any stops, it was 4 hours, 15 minutes of actual driving. Add in for your stops.
If you drove 70 mph and did two, non-rushed stops you would be between, 4.5 to 5 hours.
Also, I think this is the last weekend before the regional. You better get moving.

Last edited: