Back when the OMA racing was fun! What happened??

hershey

PR Elite
I get sent a message - Moto is Dead -

Am I forgetting someplace ??? LOL-!!
Somebody sent you a message saying that ???

FYI Jimmy at Rt62 is really putting in work there. Track is a huge improvement, he has put some camper hook up's in this past Friday. Also is expanding the parking next spring.

Looks like he still needs a watering system though. That's always really been my only problem with the place.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Somebody sent you a message saying that ???

Looks like he still needs a watering system though. That's always really been my only problem with the place.

He has a couple water trucks now, I want to say 3. Also has a water storage tank and the ability to get more water from just down the road if needed.

Bass 67

PR Member
Track prep at 62 has only been better every time we go out there. There was a couple of times where it had gotten dusty, but Jimmy has been doing great with prep as the year goes on. He’s always looking for constructive suggestions. Give it another try. The only time that it gets dusty now is when the pee wee track dries out and that’s to be expected at any track who has a pee wee track.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
/\ ...Same - Chippewa
Wish I could get out on a water moto trip here, but have hockey practice this evening and then in Detroit this coming weekend for a tournament and Toledo the following weekend for a tournament, and then the weather will be pretty iffy by the time I have a free weekend.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Getting a small grip tonight at Smith Rd, come on out and try the 350 with the heavy fly wheel for a few laps, you won't believe the difference.