PR Addict
Read

Attachments

• AF0745EB-C128-478D-ADED-29A589BA1A2D.jpeg
    AF0745EB-C128-478D-ADED-29A589BA1A2D.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 193

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
The governors plan that he refuses to tell everybody is a stay at home order and social distancing all year. Dr Doom has said it a couple times, they’re just going keep bumping it back to avoid a mass backlash. Until we slowly shut up and take it. Whitmer won a lawsuit against her by a civil rights group with a liberal judge. That issue I’m sure will be taken to the Michighan Supreme Court on appeal. Getting your freedoms back is going to be a long haul.
Michigan is where the boogaloo is going to kick off.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Sounds good in theory, but I don't think spending OMA money on lawyers really meets the intent of our 501c4 non profit entity.
FAQ's about hiring Attorney's
"
Nonprofit organizations often bypass much-needed legal services because they're operating on a limited budget. But it's often cheaper to avoid problems than to fix them. Plus, with many options available for obtaining legal services, your charitable organization should be able to get needed legal advice without spending huge sums."

c4's seem like they have more political abilities then c3's

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
FAQ's about hiring Attorney's
"
Nonprofit organizations often bypass much-needed legal services because they're operating on a limited budget. But it's often cheaper to avoid problems than to fix them. Plus, with many options available for obtaining legal services, your charitable organization should be able to get needed legal advice without spending huge sums."

c4's seem like they have more political abilities then c3's
That's interesting to know, thanks Adam.

jj584

PR Addict
It works. Email, call, post

Attachments

• CE547342-CA64-412B-BA50-F5036A3B6AF7.jpeg
    CE547342-CA64-412B-BA50-F5036A3B6AF7.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 200

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Careful with Hottinger, he seems to agree with Dewine. Larry seems like the guy on our side right now.
I have spoken with Larry in person before, I liked him, like him even more now. I havent ever met Hottinger, but I wanted him to hear from a voter. I didn't mention specifically MX tracks. I kept it short and simple, about all buisness's even outdoor business's needing to be treated equal and be open. I didnt want a target put on to mx's back.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Please contact your area's Senator for Ohio and House of Representative by clicking the maps shown here and send them an email pleading with them to vote on Monday to ease the Stay at Home Order sooner when they vote on this issue on Monday May 4.

Ohio House of Representative Map:

Ohio Senator Look Up Map:

Find your two reps and send them an email about easing the order when they vote on it on Monday! I emailed my two representatives already and the governor as well. We need to stop the crazy shut down and get back to work.

jj584

PR Addict
Please contact your area's Senator for Ohio and House of Representative by clicking the maps shown here and send them an email pleading with them to vote on Monday to ease the Stay at Home Order sooner when they vote on this issue on Monday May 4.

Ohio House of Representative Map:

Ohio Senator Look Up Map:

Find your two reps and send them an email about easing the order when they vote on it on Monday! I emailed my two representatives already and the governor as well. We need to stop the crazy shut down and get back to work.
I just emailed them all. Seriously, it couldn’t hurt.

NQ1965

PR Elite
What will the huge unemployment numbers nationwide do to the entries for these races?

Holding hope for some racing this season, but me thinks the State decision makers can't afford to get this coronavirus action plan wrong. They don't want the liability.

Another thought I've had, is that the summer months come and go fast, and whatever decisions that they do come up with on easing restrictions, need to be focused around what it will take so that all the kids can resume normal school schedules come September 1st. That's a major priority in my view. Think about it, you've eased restrictions through the summer, you end up with large spikes in case counts and fatalities, and then back into house-arrest and screwing up the new school year. I don't know about anybody else, but my grandkids desperately need the daily school structure in their life.

If we must, riding and racing can wait.

jj584

PR Addict
Monster Energy just announced as the title sponsor for loretta's - interesting.
I was watching the live feed and a young rider (65cc or below) thanked his dog on the podium. Best s**t ever. Now he can thank his dog standing next to some boobies in black plastic. Priceless

NQ1965

PR Elite
Just sent out by our HR department today.
To me it's a little funny considering we've had this virus here in the states since the beginning of the year, and early on masks we're optional, but now mandatory.

1588354738342.png

Baker_741

PR Member
Plan C and D both actually seem pretty cool to me.

C gets a vet only regional. And D sounds like 2 weeks at the ranch. Everyone gets to race through a qualifer system more like the Mini Os I suppose.
I think it’s dumb. We all work our a***s off to get to the ranch and now anyone can just show up. I dont think that’s fair.

Baker_741

PR Member
I would bet on the super Loretta’s if anything. As much of a long period, expensive pain in the ass that would be. It would interesting to see the results. We know there’s a kid that missed getting in somewhere who’s faster than another kid who’s in the top of their region. The people that make it in could be a different landscape.
Yeah but that kid still didn’t make it. Whether it was bike problems, crashes or bad starts he’s still didn’t make it fair and square. If I anyone can show up and race the ranch, I think that’s unfair to the riders of the past 35+ years who worked there a***s off to get there, I mean does anyone else see the point I’m trying to make?