MX'ers in MTB'ing

541B75BC-D58F-48E5-81D5-9F403C695AF4.jpeg
Is anyone else considering this series?
Only 75 days until round 1 time to get training

I went to Aonia Pass for round 1 of the GNCC eMTB series. It was definitely an eye opener. The race pace is much faster then I expected. My cardio was on point but I have to focus on trail speed. I can’t wait for the next round.

I got to do my first real ride on the E-Bike yesterday. Went with a bunch of young guys that I could never dream of keeping up with on a regular bike. I was able to hang with them now, but still worked harder than I normally do on the regular bike. I did the trails at twice the speed I normally did. It looks to me like it lets you go faster and in turn makes you push it a little harder. I like it!

Planning on starting up a weekly local Medina area MTB group again this year just to keep the body moving and get back in the flow. We used to have a great group for years, time moves on and it faded away. Probably Tuesday nights when the weather gets a little more consistent and the trails are dry.

If I can truly get back into MTB this year and get a little more in shape, I think I will pull the pin next year on the pedal assist bike. It will certainly help my arthritic knee.

Group rides are great, Too bad life gets in the way. And they dwindle down to just a couple of guys. We used to do Tuesday and Thursday.

Planning on starting up a weekly local Medina area MTB group again this year just to keep the body moving and get back in the flow. We used to have a great group for years, time moves on and it faded away. Probably Tuesday nights when the weather gets a little more consistent and the trails are dry.

If I can truly get back into MTB this year and get a little more in shape, I think I will pull the pin next year on the pedal assist bike. It will certainly help my arthritic knee.
I'm up for that, only if you ride a retro Suzuki themed MTB

I'm up for that, only if you ride a retro Suzuki themed MTB
I'm in too! I live in barberton now but I'm about 30 minutes from the trails in medina and if you guys are trying to ride east rim or Hampton I'm down for that too. I work second shift so I try to ride a day or two before work during during week but weekends are typically good for anytime!

No E-Motor on this beast, but I'm super excited to ride it. More suspension than I've ever had or probably need. Headed to North Carolina on Thursday to ride Kanuga bike park and then over to Brevard for a couple of days. I'm going to do a 6-race Enduro series this year to have some fun. I see former MX-ers every day on the trails.

Sentinel 1.jpg

Any more plans for this? I would be interested in riding with a group.

Back