MX'ers in MTB'ing

Oh, Sharc...You'll like electronic shifters, 1x, and carbon wheels!

No stone age technology on a Sharc bike...

Then you'll need proper mountain bike clothes, helmet glasses, gloves, shoes

Bring your wallet and I'll help you!

Also, I'm surprised no one had mentioned gravel bikes. That's my area of interest.
Lots of routes on www.ridewithgps.com. Also, a FB group called Ohio Gravel Grinders
My vision is riding roads without cars (my bet that's why most people went to mountain biking)
Have you ever met a guy named Michael Bott? He and some of his friends are involved in cycling big time and the Ohio Gravel Grinders. They were just talking about it on a group chat we are on.

TBO, You got the vise from Aldi correct? I bought 4 of them last year they had them for like 20 bucks. Gave a couple to a few buddies.They are really nice, I have a expensive Park tool one and never use it.

Reactions: TBO
I can see something in my near future.
Not sure what yet. Morethan likely have E assistance for sure. I dig my little E skateboard and think that it would add a dimension of fun to it.
I can hook you up with the start of full suspension. 1974 Yamaha Moto Bike. Lol.

Attachments

• 20201224_131229.jpg
    20201224_131229.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 129
Gt is my original race bike 83 pro Nora cup. Bought it back from the kid I sold it to all nos parts on it 185mm flights , she is nice. I was really big into collecting 20 years ago. I had over 75 vintage bikes in my basement. Nos Hutch Judges, nos looptail PK Rippers, 7 JMC including Darrel Young Model and a 77 JMC no serial number and Harry Leary prototype forks I got from Jim Melton. Mr JMC himself before guys started collecting. Stuff is going for stupid money now.

Oh man, sorry to hear about the dog. That’s a member of the family and leaves a void.
You say he would go on rides. How’s that work? He would be off lead and the two of you are on private trails ?
Or
Can you let them free once you’re clear on public land ?

Last edited:
Reactions: TBO
Oh man, sorry to hear about the dog. That’s a member of the family and leaves a void.
You say he would go on rides. How’s that work? He would be off lead and the two of you are on private trails ?
Or
Can you let them free once your clear on public land ?
30 some years ago my German Shorthair would go along on dirt and moutain bike rides with me but times and rules have changed. Couldn't do it today at the private resort where I road then and still do today.

It’s Two Mile Run County Park in PA. Over 26 miles of trails. If you can control your pet nobody will ever say a word. Most groups ride with at least 1 dog in there group.

TBO, You got the vise from Aldi correct? I bought 4 of them last year they had them for like 20 bucks. Gave a couple to a few buddies.They are really nice, I have a expensive Park tool one and never use it.
Yep I think I paid like $12 for it.

Or
Can you let them free once you’re clear on public land ?
No I would take off to the trails he’d wait in the driveway. Come home grab his leash and take him a couple miles through the hood. He loved it. I’ve done that with my last two dogs. Lazy I guess but they get a longer ride at a faster pace.
Tried to upload a video but couldn’t get it to play?

Last edited:
Back