Winter rumors

I’m sure I’m not the only one that had to do a double take at the d12 logo.
This mean AMA / district is keeping points and controlling advancements? Another card to buy?
I really like SVR. May need to make another trip up there
Welcome back districts. Hopefully you have learned a bunch over the past decade... or two

Who is the mastermind behind the D12 series? Delta folks? AMA folks?
Delta guy , with the collaboration of the AMA folks . Once we started renovations at Delta a lot of riders came to me to put together a series for NW OH (the Black Swamp, look it up its a real thing lol ) mostly because of the lengthy travel to get to what else was offered .. CRA, Race Ohio, OMA, D14 etc.. MX Express ran an 8 week night series at Delta in 2020 and they averaged over 300 riders a night with 6 of those on the same nights as Malvern. So like JO has mentioned to me , someone needed to capture this audience .

I put together a schedule that gets riders in a series, with year end banquet and awards plus AMA credential, and still also allows them to attend the premier events in the area like Battle for OH, Chilitown Pro-Am , Red Bud , Baja ..

I’m sure I’m not the only one that had to do a double take at the d12 logo.
This mean AMA / district is keeping points and controlling advancements? Another card to buy?
I really like SVR. May need to make another trip up there
Welcome back districts. Hopefully you have learned a bunch over the past decade... or two
Ok , I will get the logo fine tuned ;)

The Black Swamp Series points will be tracked by the AMA , you will not need a D12 card at SVR races . If you do decide to come D12 racing at Delta or Pusheta you will need a card there and I will count the points you accumulated at SVR

After a few meetings with the AMA we decided to create a series separate from any previous D12 sanctioning. While districts are not officially back in Ohio , AMA racing is .

Back