Super cross

Dano762

PR Addict
Any one else see that the races have moved from NBC GOLD to the Peacock...
Thanks for the info. I was wondering where it went - I just cancelled my auto-renew because I couldn't find a schedule on NBC Gold.

Have not really heard much about Peacock. Wonder what subscription level will get us the races?

Vet261

PR Addict
Yes, those with NBC Gold subscriptions should have gotten an email today regarding it.

I need to figure out the best way to view this via FireTV as there is currently no built in app.

jfalat

PR Addict
Looks like you need to subscribe to peacock and its 5 bucks a month for premium channels with commercials.. 10 buck with no commercials.. :rolleyes:

weaver658

PR Member
I personally would like to thank Ralph for all his hard work and dedication to announcing supercross. I personally can’t stand Todd Harris or Leigh Diffey. Goodbye Ralph!

Last edited:

Scoob

PR Founding Father
So....I didn't get the email...that I can find or recall, however did login to my NBC Sports account and when looking at my subscription, which I guess was expired?, and it guided me to Peacock where I signed up for an account, etc. I added Peacock to my RoKu, but cannot find the Supercross channel. ???

moto856

PR Member
Thanks for the info. I was wondering where it went - I just cancelled my auto-renew because I couldn't find a schedule on NBC Gold.

Have not really heard much about Peacock. Wonder what subscription level will get us the races?
I got a email that they stopped auto renewal.

moto856

PR Member
So....I didn't get the email...that I can find or recall, however did login to my NBC Sports account and when looking at my subscription, which I guess was expired?, and it guided me to Peacock where I signed up for an account, etc. I added Peacock to my RoKu, but cannot find the Supercross channel. ?
Same here

jfalat

PR Addict
i got a email also.. just got peacock on fire stick.. was a real pain... hope it works when race time comes.

mxsk8r007

PR Member
supercross 2021.JPG

Scoob

PR Founding Father
If you still have cable Cycle News posted a TV schedule. I posted it above.
Still can't see the SX channel. AS long as it's there on Saturday...no worries here.

It's funny though as I can see the schedule above via a link from SupercrossLive.com on PeacockTV.com, but cannot find the channel and/or listing for this weekend. Typical....