Super cross

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Karnow & Hand - Made my weekend. Rip it guys !!!!
I was in front of the TV jumping up & down a few times -- good stuff
Webb & Kroc - Oh the history, what a mental game....
All these dudes. They ride together all the time - for years - for money - for the same folks - the same trainers -
Deano - what a goon . Lol too funny ...

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Oh - Barcia !
Eli ----? lol
Stew is looking a little loose at times
Happy for Colt - that was a good race for him
Forkner - ? the head is more important than the right hand

ck1racerx

PR Addict
“Professional sport”. The AMA is an absolute joke. Pull a guy off the gate because he may have done something unprofessional... boy, that’s the pot calling the kettle black... oh no worries, we will just put you on the gate for the main even though we have a rule that we backfill according to the finish of the LCQ... we will just screw the guy that got fifth and out you in.
Then ANOTHER issue with flags. The head flagger basically stands there for the entire race and only has to wave WHITE the checkered... nope, f’ed that up. Let’s just skip to checkered.
They are an embarrassment. Really wants to make me run out and buy a membership

John250

PR Founding Father
So who and what is that about? We were at the race, so curious. Also did they mention Jett? He won the LCQ, but was not in the main, but there were 22 riders in there. What was that deal?

There were so many blue flags I noticed around the whole track, no wonder so many of those guys ignor them. Literally you saw blue flags all over the place. And some of the guys getting blue flags are in heated battles for positions within the top 10! So how do you tell that guy to just slow down and pull over? They are racing for money and points.

jms158bmx

PR Member
The Jett/ Oldenberg thing was two separate things not relate. The 5th place lcq can only take a spot during a triple crown, and the white flag guy was doin us a favor cuz that race was over.

Mark414

PR Member
Never heard of that ever, it has always been the next qualifier.. The ama screwed up and let Oldenburg back in to cover their ass Turning into NASCAR, let's just make the rules up as they go The frames and cases are tagged should have never been a question about it , either it was the same or not.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
If they want to level the playing field same bike. Same engine for the entire program.

Nickle rubbing Privateers don’t have the resources to motor swap and then get a free pass to a main.

and MOs bike still cut out in the main. So what the issue ? Electrical ? Was it really a motor issue ?

They need a second row rule for when bizarre stupid calls get made like that. Piazza should of been on the gate. And oldenbourg could of started on a second row.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Bobby got screwed out of the main. Dnf in his heat, dns in the LCQ and still gets to ride the main, which is bull, Bobby deserved that 100%, not MO

trent56mx

PR Addict
2020 SX season is on Peacock now for anyone who didn't catch that. Since there is a lull in the action for a few weeks...
Screenshot_20210325-173636_Peacock.jpg

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Now Eli is complaining to Feld about the track designs.
Surprised you guys haven't...lol Definitely not been to his advantage, but they all have to race the same track. Charlotte, of whom I am not a fan of BTW, is on his game and even when the track is more to ET1's advantage, Cooper is able to make up time elsewhere and wait for the dreaded mistake by Eli (ala Arlington #2). Is what it is (that's for RuppDogg). Eli definitely needs some help. I think he will do well in Atlanta, but just not thinking it will be enough for this year...