Super cross

kremm140

PR Member
FYI, I just checked the "Replay" of qualifying and kind of as expected, you can fast forward and pause with it same as NBC Gold. The "Replay" file was up about a half hour after qualifying ended. Nice to watch live, but I may just wait until 10pm so I can forward through the dead time

John250

PR Founding Father
Kenny's fox gear looked like s**t

That was some shifty looking fox stuff. Few other pros I noticed have dumped the neck braces. We may have seen the last of the neck brace era.

Ricky is an idiot and needs to be out of the booth. In the heat race and the main event, he said "clearly roczen is faster than Barcia". Really? You dumb ass. He tried to pass him multiple times and each time Barcia answered. Roczen "clearly" was not faster than Barcia. And people rag on Ralph. RC sounds like just as much of an idiot week in and week out.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
That was some shifty looking fox stuff. Few other pros I noticed have dumped the neck braces. We may have seen the last of the neck brace era.

Ricky is an idiot and needs to be out of the booth. In the heat race and the main event, he said "clearly roczen is faster than Barcia". Really? You dumb ass. He tried to pass him multiple times and each time Barcia answered. Roczen "clearly" was not faster than Barcia. And people rag on Ralph. RC sounds like just as much of an idiot week in and week out.
You're not happy unless you are complain about something are you John? I think if Kenny would have past Barcia or had gotten a better star, Roczen would have left him... Kenny just wasn't making the Bam-Bam pass the first race...

John250

PR Founding Father
You're not happy unless you are complain about something are you John? I think if Kenny would have past Barcia or had gotten a better star, Roczen would have left him... Kenny just wasn't making the Bam-Bam pass the first race...
Haha. So your saying Kenny was faster, just could not make the pass?

Dano762

PR Addict
I thought it was interesting that the couple of times the Roczen got side by side with Barcia, Barcia just accelerated and pulled away.

Rider or bike? If bike, that Gas Gas was fast.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Fast kids in practice - not so much in the evening
RMZ - holeshots -!!!!! count on it.
Barcia!! - three times -
GasGas - air shock?
Karnow -!!
Hand -!!
The Husky looks hideous with a yellow fender
Tight gear - real tight
Graig -

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Yeah. Not sure about this tight gear fad. Looks way to feminine. TLD gear is the best looking.... still. Forgot who it was in the 125... um, lites... Umm 250 class that crashed in the corner after the triple buy hitting the lapper infront of him, but those sharp foot pegs from the guy behind him shredded his jersey.
I actually liked the rear fender on the husky. And the black tank and shrouds.
I thought the track looked a little one lined but there was a fair amount of passing. Wall jump into the whoops was nice. But damn... 28 laps..
I was happy to see A-Aron ride well. Gave up a spot to Frenchy with 2 laps to go.
Maybe the best part of the night was the field mic’s being turned way up so
You could hardly hear Papaw Dif and WOOOOO Ricky.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
I didn't like the yellow rear fender on the husky's either, looked stupid to me. I don't think the tight gear fad works for the dad bod vet classes, so hopefully, we still have some baggier options when buying stuff to wear. Anderson way off the pace is a disappointment to me, he was just Champ a couple of years ago, what happened to him?

I love the depth of the 450 class this year, that's how it should be without all the guys in the lites..........

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Well early in the race, Roczen came through the pack and got right up to Barcia's rear wheel and started to show him a wheel here and there. I think everyone thought it was just a matter of time before Roczen got passed him, but Barcia adjusted lines, kept him from getting a good run at him and held him at bay for 3/4 of the race. Interesting smooth calculated riding from the Wild Child to win the race. I don't know if Barcia is also on the KTM / Husky training camp group now as well with Aldon Baker or not, but he has access to that if he wants it I'm sure. Barcia may not have had the fastest lap time of the night, but he did have the fastest overall time to 28 laps of anyone. Not necessarily the fastest guy on the track that wins the race on any given night.

Bill480

PR Addict
Well early in the race, Roczen came through the pack and got right up to Barcia's rear wheel and started to show him a wheel here and there. I think everyone thought it was just a matter of time before Roczen got passed him, but Barcia adjusted lines, kept him from getting a good run at him and held him at bay for 3/4 of the race. Interesting smooth calculated riding from the Wild Child to win the race. I don't know if Barcia is also on the KTM / Husky training camp group now as well with Aldon Baker or not, but he has access to that if he wants it I'm sure. Barcia may not have had the fastest lap time of the night, but he did have the fastest overall time to 28 laps of anyone. Not necessarily the fastest guy on the track that wins the race on any given night.
I think Roczen had a conversation with or paid attention to ol Dunge. Was cool to see.

Dano762

PR Addict
I didn't like the yellow rear fender on the husky's either, looked stupid to me. I don't think the tight gear fad works for the dad bod vet classes, so hopefully, we still have some baggier options when buying stuff to wear. Anderson way off the pace is a disappointment to me, he was just Champ a couple of years ago, what happened to him?

I love the depth of the 450 class this year, that's how it should be without all the guys in the lites..........
Suzuki is selling rear fenders to Husky. It is the only way they can get at least part of their bikes into a main.

At best 1 or 2 in both classes - an I am a Suzuki fan.