It is that time of the year: Official LL Amateur National Roster is released

bruceb

PR Addict
It is just the camping that is sold out to non advance purchased campers. This is a first.
You can still go down for the day @ $50/car load.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
It is just the camping that is sold out to non advance purchased campers. This is a first.
You can still go down for the day @ $50/car load.
I read somewhere else it was the post event camping or show up camping, I thought that was strange that either, I had never seen that before, or that it was a big deal like it hasn’t happened before. I was thinking that seems like something that has happens every year as big as the event is for the space it consumes

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
They got em parked everywhere!!!!
Way- way past Western Town.

With this years tsunami of a crowd the ranch pavilion just can’t hold everyone anymore.

So - smack dab in front of the starting gate, Monster built a kick ass stage.

Cotter used it for the welcoming last night.

Then, when the sun went down the stars came out. We had a kick ass concert by some country singer.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
1B09477F-A947-42F7-B0A1-A5B79E1F5024.png

The (hole)SHOT heard ‘round the world.

Mark414

PR Member
Good ride for codi adams, remember watching him, Skaggs and Smith go at it at Highland Lakes all the time, never letting off, like Troy Graham and Evener at honda hills pinned the whole time.

Toddco327

PR Addict
Watched a bunch of races today. Great racing the whole time. Great to see some of the kids from the Area and Regional here in Ohio do so well.
That track gets ROUGH! It’s insane.