It is that time of the year: Official LL Amateur National Roster is released

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
0619DBAE-0149-424B-AAD3-270B3219E2CB.jpeg
At the local Pilot truck stop

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Since I’ve been home with 2 broken legs for 3 months now, all I’ve been doing is watching lorettas all day long. Was cool to see Delbalso get that hole shot, Brock Peterson win (sitting 1-1 so far) Kenny Henry and codi Adam’s all riding great.

jfalat

PR Addict
Since I’ve been home with 2 broken legs for 3 months now, all I’ve been doing is watching lorettas all day long. Was cool to see Delbalso get that hole shot, Brock Peterson win (sitting 1-1 so far) Kenny Henry and codi Adam’s all riding great.
Wow .. 2 broken legs...that’s sucks man. Hope everything is mending well.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Wow .. 2 broken legs...that’s sucks man. Hope everything is mending well.
Thanks man, i just got released Monday to start walking/ PT. Broke the heads of my tibia, shattered knee caps, torn meniscus’s and ligaments, fractured pelvis and 3 compressed vertebrae. Bike shut off in the air over a 100’ table top, i remember waking up in an ambulance.
883C91EE-4EB5-4D46-8D0A-BB092C83C3A1.jpeg

jfalat

PR Addict
Thanks man, i just got released Monday to start walking/ PT. Broke the heads of my tibia, shattered knee caps, torn meniscus’s and ligaments, fractured pelvis and 3 compressed vertebrae. Bike shut off in the air over a 100’ table top, i remember waking up in an ambulance.View attachment 72984
Holy crap...that sucks..take your time and heal up properly..

Last edited:

Vet261

PR Addict
So fun as always, ultimate moto vacation. We originally weren't going to go, then we were going to go for a couple days, then when Emig, Hughes were going we decided to just get the camper and head down for the week.

Place was soooo packed this year, but it's hard to tell is it really because there are that many more people or is it because everyone is basically bringing super rigs with extra cars as their pit vehicles (SideXSides). The giant SXS pit vehicles are out of control, and riding around there on my Zuma is almost like having an EZPass on the turnpike because all of them get stuck in gridlock traffic jams and we just zip right on by all of them!

We spent a lot of time talking with Ryno, Emig, Keith Johnson. They were super cool to hang out with. Also cool to talk with old moto buddy Justin Zeman since he was there with Yamaha for a couple days; I haven't seen him in years. Mario Testa was there too supporting Yamaha with Triangle Cycles. Chad Watts was there as Ryno mechanic, and Mike Gosselar was there with Honda for a few days.

So a cool story. Besides all the friends and Ohio folks we cheer on, we usually end up meeting new folks too....Anyway...
We are on the fence watching +50 moto one, and start BS'ing with this kid and Mom from California. He seems super nice, humble young kid, etc. So he says he is racing College at 5pm #36 and we say ok we'll look for you.

So 5pm rolls around and we say hey let's go cheer on that kid, you know, to help him feel good.....anyway, he rips a massive holeshot and is leading for a long time and absolutely flying before Justin Kokinos passes him. He races in 2nd for a while....and his bike dies!!!!! He ended up with a 39th....so I'm looking this kid up because I'm thinking there is no way there is a kid this fast that I haven't heard of....it was Luke Kalaitzian!

Definitely know that name. We find them and find out there was some electrical problem with the bike. He ends up winning moto 2 and 3 of College to get 10th o/a with a 39-1-1. He also got 4th in the final Open Pro Sport moto! He is one to watch for sure. 18 years old, super nice.

Such a fun time, always sorry to see it come to an end!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
So fun as always, ultimate moto vacation. We originally weren't going to go, then we were going to go for a couple days, then when Emig, Hughes were going we decided to just get the camper and head down for the week.

Place was soooo packed this year, but it's hard to tell is it really because there are that many more people or is it because everyone is basically bringing super rigs with extra cars as their pit vehicles (SideXSides). The giant SXS pit vehicles are out of control, and riding around there on my Zuma is almost like having an EZPass on the turnpike because all of them get stuck in gridlock traffic jams and we just zip right on by all of them!

We spent a lot of time talking with Ryno, Emig, Keith Johnson. They were super cool to hang out with. Also cool to talk with old moto buddy Justin Zeman since he was there with Yamaha for a couple days; I haven't seen him in years. Mario Testa was there too supporting Yamaha with Triangle Cycles. Chad Watts was there as Ryno mechanic, and Mike Gosselar was there with Honda for a few days.

So a cool story. Besides all the friends and Ohio folks we cheer on, we usually end up meeting new folks too....Anyway...
We are on the fence watching +50 moto one, and start BS'ing with this kid and Mom from California. He seems super nice, humble young kid, etc. So he says he is racing College at 5pm #36 and we say ok we'll look for you.

So 5pm rolls around and we say hey let's go cheer on that kid, you know, to help him feel good.....anyway, he rips a massive holeshot and is leading for a long time and absolutely flying before Justin Kokinos passes him. He races in 2nd for a while....and his bike dies!!!!! He ended up with a 39th....so I'm looking this kid up because I'm thinking there is no way there is a kid this fast that I haven't heard of....it was Luke Kalaitzian!

Definitely know that name. We find them and find out there was some electrical problem with the bike. He ends up winning moto 2 and 3 of College to get 10th o/a with a 39-1-1. He also got 4th in the final Open Pro Sport moto! He is one to watch for sure. 18 years old, super nice.

Such a fun time, always sorry to see it come to an end!
Too cool Pit, Vet261 whatever your name is these days... Always wanted to go, more so as a rider, but more realistically as a fan. We had Spencer watching the PW class (PW champ trained by our nephew/College Boy/450B Limited rider Hayden Justice), Jr. class and of course he was all about checking out the Danger Boy... He says he wants to go to Loretta's next year. Guess we better get started now... ;)

Vet261

PR Addict
One thing I forgot to mention -- we were talking with Jeremy McGrath for a bit, and I said "Hey, everyone's doing it!" regarding coming back and racing.....

He said...."well it might be cool to come back here and race my KX500!" HMMMMMMMMMMMM