mav tv sucks!!!!

beenridin

PR Elite
Mike - did you enjoy missing all the passes involving Dungey and having no idea what the heck happened to Roczen while watching FMX riders and the same commercial over and over? Nice of them to run an RJ in a 2 minute ATV vs Mx commercial during the final 5 mintues of the 450 moto I'm with Halfpint that was just brutal. Worst tv product I have ever watched for racing since cable started.
I just watch . I’m happy.

hershey

PR Elite
I just watch . I’m happy.
No can do. The family and I were all screaming at the TV when Sexton and Roczen were battling and they switched to commercial. 3 mins later the pass was made and we never saw it, even the announcing team didn't know what happened.

trent56mx

PR Addict
Heard Weege talking on a podcast, said no commercials during the race is the plan for Mavtv plus moving forward. More box in box style when profiling the "Legends."

Figured he would be accurate...

hershey

PR Elite
So obviously I watched the race live last weekend. Got on this am to see of the replay quality was better and if it had commercials. Turns out I'm locked out again, and I was refunded my money again on May 31st. Guess I'm going to have to email them to see what's up.
Screenshot_20220603-061200_MAVTV.jpg

Screenshot_20220603-061423_Email.jpg

alphado

PR Founding Father

Subscriber Notification - Weekend Event Access​

To our loyal MAVTV Plus subscribers,

MAVTV Plus strives to bring only the best experience, and we share in the frustration that the functionality of our service has underperformed for our subscribers. As we actively work through solutions to improve the standards and quality, we are extending your subscription for an additional two weeks to adjust for the inconvenience.

We are currently opening free access to our website for everyone’s easy viewing of this weekend's live events. Please visit MAVTV.com for full access to this weekend’s line-up of live-streamed racing.

The races will also be available on the MAVTV Plus App through a normal subscription.

Please email, racehelp@MAVTV.com for any additional assistance.

We appreciate your patience and continued support, as we work through better solutions for our subscribers.

John250

PR Founding Father

MAVTV Plus strives to bring only the best experience, and we share in the frustration that the functionality of our service has underperformed for our subscribers. As we actively work through solutions to improve the standards and quality, we are extending your subscription for an additional two weeks to adjust for the inconvenience.

We are currently opening free access to our website for everyone’s easy viewing of this weekend's live events. Please visit MAVTV.com for full access to this weekend’s line-up of live-streamed racing.

The races will also be available on the MAVTV Plus App through a normal subscription.

We appreciate your patience and continued support, as we work through better solutions for our subscribers.
LOL. What a joke of a company. Are they developing the app as they go? Just put it on MavTv and be done with it.

Honestly, who in the hell negotiates these s**t contracts. Go hire the guy that gets the figure 8 bus races on ESPN2 during prime time to work for you.

k01

PR Elite

Works for me, back on YouTube too?