What's the move?

hershey

PR Elite
I used to race malvern night races regularly in the late 90s early 00s. By my mid 30s my night vision wasn't as good and I would stay on it in the shadows like I used to. Couldn't tell what was a rut and what was a shadow.

I'm thinking it was a combination of vision change and sissification setting in. Everyone has a point where the risk isn't worth the reward any more.

Meister

PR Founding Father
It's me. I'm there. Can't see at night anymore. Last year on a damn good track (with good lighting too) I still got sketchy because I couldn't see.. depth perception suffered and I couldn't see ruts. Maybe youre on to something tho.. maybe it's always been that way but I just started giving a crap... Lol

DC817

PR Addict
Vet fest and High Point vet race for me. My bike avoided all the mud at BC this weekend by staying in the trailer so not a whole lot of motivation for c-town and east fork battle rounds now. The vet races are those weekends so I’m going that route. Probably hit a couple random OMA races and possibly go bounce off some trees at the Malvern MERP race.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Weekends coming up so where is everyone going. Thinking I might race my first buckeye series race all year and go to cocr. Also saw delta has that big race Christmas in July . So what’s the move

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Our plan was Malvern, but looks like baseball may put the squash to that again. Have a game at 1:30 which would put us done around 3 and best bet get there by 5:00. They'll already be rolling...

Last weekend of baseball though, so light at the end of the tunnel...lol

Meister

PR Founding Father
Might let Dakota race Malvern. If she does that I may practice during the day. Otherwise id like to put some time in somewhere Sunday.

What else is going on in nearby states?

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
We are going to COCR, first time racing MX there.
Are you bringing your camper ?? Track has been pretty good last few times I’ve been there it still gets dry and has its tight spots but overall still fun. Hope you are getting there friday because on Saturday morning and Sunday I think it would be hard getting that camper in there

hershey

PR Elite
Are you bringing your camper ?? Track has been pretty good last few times I’ve been there it still gets dry and has its tight spots but overall still fun. Hope you are getting there friday because on Saturday morning and Sunday I think it would be hard getting that camper in there
Yeah, I asked Ron 505 and he said we would be good if we rolled in Fri night.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Weekends coming up so where is everyone going. Thinking I might race my first buckeye series race all year and go to cocr. Also saw delta has that big race Christmas in July . So what’s the move
We'll see you this weekend Matthew!

Meister

PR Founding Father
Looks like for the weekend races we have

Cocr
Malvern
Grattan mx in MI
Nothing for PA
East bend

Missing any?

Practice opportunity will be almost anywhere but our or ytown I'd imagine. Saw twisted in MI open too..

Cocr is a little appealing. The 3 hour drive within Ohio doesn't. Lol.. $250 to camp the weekend, both of us practice, and each ride 2 classes. Plus any membership fees if that's needed.. I'm out..

Or $85 for her to ride 1 class at Malvern and me ride practice.

Or $50-60 plus gas to ride all day somewhere either day..