What's the move?

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Went to route 62 on Saturday and it was super rutted and good training. Then went to treaty city on Sunday to try out the new layout and the prep isn’t all that bad but the layout sucks it’s way too tight and busy

Scoob

PR Founding Father
We hit SVR. I liked it. Spencer said his new favorite track. I think he was just living in the moment, but he did well, the layout was decent, the peeps were nice, facility was decent, and we actually skipped the year end baseball get together to race Sunday as well. We'll head back, not a question.

They only thing I'd question would be where are they going to put everyone if more peeps showed up. Definitely a potential parking issue. We'll be at 62 this weekend...

freeh

PR Founding Father
That was the 10AM session. Course was in excellent shape. By 1PM session, the course was a bit gnarly, but still a blast. Turnout seemed good. I talked to Jack briefly. Things ran well and the weather cooperated. I am not sure if I am more mystified by fast woods riders or fast mx'ers. Kinda nuts how fast some guys go in the woods.

John250

PR Founding Father
That was the 10AM session. Course was in excellent shape. By 1PM session, the course was a bit gnarly, but still a blast. Turnout seemed good. I talked to Jack briefly. Things ran well and the weather cooperated. I am not sure if I am more mystified by fast woods riders or fast mx'ers. Kinda nuts how fast some guys go in the woods.
What's even more amazing is to watch a true woods guy ride a motocross track like it is nothing standing up in the corners. Watched Nick Ferenger one day ride the MX track. He was just as fast on it as he is blazing fast in the woods.

Roachy

PR Addict
MERP was awesome! I raced two classes / sessions and somehow survived! lol. Will definitely be attending the next two MERPs.

It was on my schedule but I am a little bitch with all kinds of excuses. I haven't been on the bike, its 3 plus hours away, I didn't want to go alone, never ridden the track, etc. Looks like I would have enjoyed it. Such a little bitch!

Meister

PR Founding Father
It was on my schedule but I am a little bitch with all kinds of excuses. I haven't been on the bike, its 3 plus hours away, I didn't want to go alone, never ridden the track, etc. Looks like I would have enjoyed it. Such a little bitch!
I am there with you. I'll admit, I saw the vid of the loop and the woods turned me away. I had little bitch syndrome about being in trees. (Mainly because it sucks on my current bike in it's current set up lol).. 384 took my bike excuse away tho, so that just points back to little bitch for me.. lol.

My move ended up being OIR. Got good and rough and I felt good about the amount of time I got in.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
What's even more amazing is to watch a true woods guy ride a motocross track like it is nothing standing up in the corners. Watched Nick Ferenger one day ride the MX track. He was just as fast on it as he is blazing fast in the woods.
Cory Buttrick was flying at COCR.

I've always thought riding both only makes you a better rider.

hershey

PR Elite
3 hours and 20 minutes and my weather is shows 70% down there..... Fresh build and rain.. ehhh... If it gets real wet he's crazy if he lets it get trashed in a mudder lol..
We are on the way, stuck in traffic for 2 hours now.

He will cancel now for sure...

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Did East Fork run? Went to 62 all weekend...waiting for it to dump and be a mess. Rained like crazy at home, 30 minutes south a few times all weekend. We were sitting dry as a bone in ol' Martinsburg Ahia...

Track was good. I rode a couple sessions on Saturday. That new indoor building is huge!...and very bright white. Spencer had a good first moto in 50 jr hauling in the 2nd spot...bike wouldn't start before the 2nd moto...is what it is. Will tear into that this week...

Hartford Nationals on Thursday... :)

John250

PR Founding Father
East fork had 436 entries. Smaller than I would have thought, but I can't help but think less people are racing with the economy the way it is today.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
East fork had 436 entries. Smaller than I would have thought, but I can't help but think less people are racing with the economy the way it is today.
Can’t forget about the classes they had Saturday too so it was probably over 500 or pretty close