What's the move?

Scoob

PR Founding Father
We are going to COCR, first time racing MX there.
I loved that track back in the day. Broke my ankle on the back table. Couldn't wait to get back there and do it again...the jump, not the broken ankle...lol. Spencer raced there last year on his virtually stock PW. He would smoke a couple kids on the flat and downhills, but struggled to keep pace on some lower speed uphills. That's when I realized a few things about that class...

MX315

PR Addict
Looks like for the weekend races we have

Cocr
Malvern
Grattan mx in MI
Nothing for PA
East bend

Missing any?

Practice opportunity will be almost anywhere but our or ytown I'd imagine. Saw twisted in MI open too..

Cocr is a little appealing. The 3 hour drive within Ohio doesn't. Lol.. $250 to camp the weekend, both of us practice, and each ride 2 classes. Plus any membership fees if that's needed.. I'm out..

Or $85 for her to ride 1 class at Malvern and me ride practice.

Or $50-60 plus gas to ride all day somewhere either day..
Sounds like someone is turning to the dark side ….Pro practice time !!!!!

Toddco327

PR Addict

Cocr
Malvern
Grattan mx in MI
Nothing for PA
East bend

Missing any?

Practice opportunity will be almost anywhere but our or ytown I'd imagine. Saw twisted in MI open too..

Cocr is a little appealing. The 3 hour drive within Ohio doesn't. Lol.. $250 to camp the weekend, both of us practice, and each ride 2 classes. Plus any membership fees if that's needed.. I'm out..

There is ice cream at Malvern. The best ice cream ever. Obvious choice is the Vern

Meister

PR Founding Father
Sounds like someone is turning to the dark side ….Pro practice time !!!!!
I wouldn't go that far. I just can't justify that kinda money unless I'm riding a national quality track. If there were no other options I'd do it.
There is ice cream at Malvern. The best ice cream ever. Obvious choice is the Vern
Never had it. You better quit too or you won't be able to share the same size yoga pants as joe. Lol. Bring the 125 and I'll cover for you when you race.

MX099

PR Addict

Cocr
Malvern
Grattan mx in MI
Nothing for PA
East bend

Missing any?

freeh

PR Founding Father
The only racing that matters this weekend is Vintage Days at Mid-Ohio. Just an FYI, they have a class for modern two-strokes. Vintage Hare Scrambles are starting now I think. MX is Saturday and Sunday, along with Trials and Road Racing.

hershey

PR Elite

Cocr
Malvern
Grattan mx in MI
Nothing for PA
East bend

Missing any?

There is no camping fee at cocr

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
What’s everyone doing this weekend? I haven’t figured out quite yet what I wanna do I could try out svr for the first time and race both days or just go and get some practice in

Scoob

PR Founding Father
What’s everyone doing this weekend? I haven’t figured out quite yet what I wanna do I could try out svr for the first time and race both days or just go and get some practice in
Thinking we're heading to SVR for the first time. Never been. I am not bringing my bike, just not enough time on it to race. Went OK at practice at Malvern though, so soon maybe.

We'll be heading in Friday night, but will more than likely leave Sunday morning as we have a commitment in the afternoon. Yeah...it's the BB All-stars post season get together. There's going to be pizza...lol.

jfalat

PR Addict
So where did everyone go this weekend... i went to TV land... a little muddy first thing in the morning, but worked in nice threw out the day.. . had a great time.... seemed like they had a good turn out... anyone head to OIR... How was it..

jfalat

PR Addict
SWEET video.. look's fun ,but me and trees just don't get along.. LOL. Seems like the had a good turn out...