So....who's excited ???

hershey

PR Elite
Screenshot_20221220-092938_Chrome.jpg

I am!!

Have my .99 peacock paid up and waiting for some good battles. Who wants to bet on 4 in a row by Barcia ??

The lead up to A1 is always exciting! In the end it’ll be the same. Boring race, everyone doing the same rhythm sections in the same order. Then get on pitracer and listen to all the experts bitch! The best part will be seeing what the monster girls look like!

Roczen with the holeshot on the boonana....

I'd like to see some green up there always, but still an ET3 fan. What will the Mookie vs. Anderson matchup provide us in terms of excitement this year. I am thinking Sexton is going to be hard to beat.

Would be nice if Bloss or some other unlikely winner got the holeshot and all the main names got stuck in the first corner so we could see some good racing to the front throughout. Like Carlisle said, the hype always outweighs the result, but fun anywho... Game on!

I don’t see DF really doing much, even David villumien said the same thing on pulp. I think Marvin could be a race winner, same with mookie… i don’t see cooper Webb doing much this year either. AP will finish 7th.

Sexton will be tough. Webb is back with the Baker factory. Don't count him out. Tomac will be there every week. Anderson will be tough when he is not making any stupid mistakes. DF will be a top 5 guy. Roczen will be holding his hand up on the gate while he is kicking his antique to get it started. And Mookie.....I think he has the worst year he's had in a long time. Does the guy even ride anymore or just show up for Saturday night races?

So who is staying up late Saturday night???

After seeing videos of roczen lately, I'm thinking more positive about him being in the mix for the first quarter of the season. Then back to falling off the pace. But I was originally thinking he wouldnt be in the mix lol.

I'll fall asleep during one of the commercial breaks during the semis. Snore myself awake near the end of the 450 main and become just coherent enough to spoiler alert myself for the replay the following morning. Happened more than a couple times for more than a couple years now haha

I'll fall asleep during one of the commercial breaks during the semis. Snore myself awake near the end of the 450 main and become just coherent enough to spoiler alert myself for the replay the following morning. Happened more than a couple times for more than a couple years now haha
I am with you. It used to be the sound of NFL that put me to sleep - haven't stayed awake for a game in years.

Now it is the sound of Supercross. I am gone before the LCQs and if lucky wake up for the 450 main.

We fly from Kentucky to Los Angeles on Friday for the opening round!

I can’t never stay up…its replay the next morning for me. :)
"Can't Never"? So are you saying you can?....lol Sorry, my English teacher made me do it. :)

Yeah, it'll depend. My wife will be gone before heat races are over. Spencer will get sleepy and probably tap out and go to bed around 11. I may do the flicky eye thing through the LCQ's with a resurgence around main time...

Of course, we have an early rise to go racing at 62, then run to Spencer's basketball game, hopefully catch some practice, etc. We'll see how it goes.

It's Anaheim 1, not Anaheim 5 for goodness sakes. ;) Buckeyes aren't playing Monday. What else is there to look forward to? Granted, watching the back of your eyelids is cool sometimes...I get it...

Back