So....who's excited ???

John250

PR Founding Father
I don't look for Roczen to win on the Suzuki. Just don't see it. I think it's gonna be a sexton / tomac show. Tomac wins because sexton and Anderson can't stay off the ground.

hershey

PR Elite
I don't look for Roczen to win on the Suzuki. Just don't see it. I think it's gonna be a sexton / tomac show. Tomac wins because sexton and Anderson can't stay off the ground.
Imagine that, you predicting something like Roczen not winning. I remember you going on and on saying he would bever win another race after each of his bad injuries. I've got a C note saying he wins a race this year, willing to bet?

Is Kroc your new Bubba John259??

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I almost agree with you John. Imagine that! ;)

However I said almost. Sexton is new to an extent to the ranks. He hasn't proved his is "reckless" out there. He still may improve. I think he would be the biggest challenge to dethroning ET3...

Never say never John. Haven't you learned that yet?...

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
been ready for supercross to start nothing like staying up 10-1 every Saturday. Just like last year I would say there’s about 7 dudes that can win and we won’t see it come down to the top 3 till about round 6. Till round 6 it’s anyone’s game but definitely see it being sexton, Tomac, and Anderson up in the title fight but definitely some mixed in race winners like Roczen

jfalat

PR Addict
"Can't Never"? So are you saying you can?....lol Sorry, my English teacher made me do it. :)

Yeah, it'll depend. My wife will be gone before heat races are over. Spencer will get sleepy and probably tap out and go to bed around 11. I may do the flicky eye thing through the LCQ's with a resurgence around main time...

Of course, we have an early rise to go racing at 62, then run to Spencer's basketball game, hopefully catch some practice, etc. We'll see how it goes.

It's Anaheim 1, not Anaheim 5 for goodness sakes. ;) Buckeyes aren't playing Monday. What else is there to look forward to? Granted, watching the back of your eyelids is cool sometimes...I get it...
Lol. sound a sleep…it’s hard to make it till 10pm for the east coast races…

hershey

PR Elite
Looks like the GP guys like Roczen and Sexton

Mark414

PR Member
I think Dylan will have a great ride . Would love to see Kenny win to shut all the yellow haters up maybe he gets Deegan wrench to build him a cheater bike.not bashing on Hayden you can't deny his talent just don't like his dad.love to see mookie get the win as well .

Scoob

PR Founding Father
So we need to have a peacock subscription.
Anything else we need to have ?
You don't NEED it. Well, unless you want to watch practice and don't want to miss a race live that is Peacock only or do not have the USA network. It's on USA network this weekend in addition to Peacock streaming.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Peacock was on sale stupid cheap for a q year deal, didn't you get that??
I actually didn't. Just never got around to cancelling my current subscription and starting the other. My current one will renew this month. I know, I know, it's like going to practice and willingly paying like $30 or $40. Crazy I know, but I have extra cash since Spencer is in the 50 classes...

Mark414

PR Member
So who does Friese have the hit money on. Or will he just do his usual and ruin somebody's night due to his stupidity.

663dad

PR Addict
Boy is in Cali cheering AP on

Attachments

• AFC46558-84FF-4A7B-AF2B-7D9B057ABBE2.jpeg
    AFC46558-84FF-4A7B-AF2B-7D9B057ABBE2.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 59

Toddco327

PR Addict
Whoever MX Sports and Feld is using for all their broadcasting needs to be fired. NBC must have given them the discount package. I’ve been watching practice and it’s almost unwatchable given the audio.

Just get the crew from Loretta’s and have them do it. 5days straight of announcing and racing. Not one problem. 4hrs of announcing and racing for “Supermotocross” and we can’t pull it off. Terrible that motocross has all these issues. But the cornhole championship broadcast is flawless.

jfalat

PR Addict
The audio was very bad…then they didn’t show the second timed qualifiers for B/C groups. or maybe I missed them some how.

Toddco327

PR Addict
As I finish watching the races this morning I ask myself why is Ricky yelling and Leigh yelling. It’s because they can’t even hear themselves talking into their headset. I have no idea what they said for 90% of the race.