So....who's excited ???

It’s not that I care about what they are saying. Im just saying the production and sound quality are terrible. It’s like listening to your buddy’s record a song in their garage on a tape recorder then hearing a produced album.

I can drown out the talking when I want and pay attention to the bikes, but when it’s all one giant ball of noise it’s terrible. NASCAR seems to have a good formula.

How can you not hear the commentating? The commentators geared to newbies is fine but let's face it, 99% of people watching aren't newbies.

Commentators are just like tracks, everyone likes something different and someone will always be disappointed.

I can't stand Ralph or Lee. Neither has a clue about mx. But just because I don't care for them doesn't take away from the racing for me.

I can't believe nobody has mentioned the idiotic rider name boxes with chop sticks following them or the tough blocks during racing yet!
These weren't chopsticks, Spiderman webs

I can't believe nobody has mentioned the idiotic rider name boxes with chop sticks following them or the tough blocks during racing yet!
Yeah, I forgot about those and what you were talking about until trent56mx said something. I did notice they had the names wrong at one point. Didn't make a big enough dealio in my mind though to remember who/what race is was.

I get it that the production seems subpar as a whole. MX may be the test bed for new things....um, or Feld taking the Peacock Basic package...lol

Imagine that, John259 hating on a Stewart!
Actually I don't mind Mookie. But when he is in the top 3, it's almost in evitable that eventually he is going to crash.

And for the $100 bill. It's open for you to bet me too. I have 6 guys I would pick to win Daytona before I even think about Mookie winning at Daytona. You up for the bet?

Actually I don't mind Mookie. But when he is in the top 3, it's almost in evitable that eventually he is going to crash.

And for the $100 bill. It's open for you to bet me too. I have 6 guys I would pick to win Daytona before I even think about Mookie winning at Daytona. You up for the bet?
Nah but I think he will get a win this season at some point.

I think ET takes Daytona

Ill never forget gibby trying to remove his motorcycle from that turn in the wetted race I've ever seen on tv.
Matthew and I were sitting in the rain watching that race live. That track had more water on it than any track I can remember.

Where are all the "this is motocross" "only p#@#ies don't race" guys at? What cancelling a pro race?

Isn't that the one that Reed was leading for a lot of the race, and his bike finally gave out on him like on the last lap or something?

Back