So....who's excited ???

Matthew and I were sitting in the rain watching that race live. That track had more water on it than any track I can remember.

Where are all the "this is motocross" "only p#@#ies don't race" guys at? What cancelling a pro race?
Maybe it has something to do about football

Isn't that the one that Reed was leading for a lot of the race, and his bike finally gave out on him like on the last lap or something?
Yes. It was less than a 1/3 of the lap from the finish. Wish I had photos of it. Matthew was 7 years old. Pastrana came walking through the crowd right by us that night. Friend of mine was there with us that year, that died about a year and a half ago from a motorcycle wreck in southeast Indiana last year.

I thought it was very odd how star racing was covering the 450s and not allowing media to take close up pics of them. Then I heard this week that Eli was riding a 22 frame. Which is 100% legal as long as the frame isn’t modified. Which I’d love to know how they made that all work as different as the two years are. Very interesting if it’s true.

128474.jpeg

This will give time for some riders to heal up before the next race. That will help make for good racing.

This will give time for some riders to heal up before the next race. That will help make for good racing.
Yep...it's been a long season. Many riders need the time to recoup.... ;) All good. ;)

I am not so much a fan of watching mudders anyway. I mean, is amazing what them dudes can do in that stuff, but there is only a few that can really rise to the top. Is what it is at this point. I am sure I'll be able to fill my time with something else in it's place...lol.

Back