mx vs atv alive

via checkerz448 over at mxsimulator, who works for rbw as a track creator and level designer. he created stewarts compound after taking a trip down there. interesting info here.

checkerz448 said:
yes. took over 350 photos for reference as well as measurements and blueprinted the whole facility before building it. I could re-create every bump in my sleep at this point.

Track is about 110% scale, but no, not exaggerated at all. The smallest jump on the outdoor track is 65 foot. The jumps are massive towers and the outdoor makes the SX look like a mini bike track. Like nothing I've seen before. The red dirt you see was all specially hauled in.

s1600_040711stewart600.jpg

s1600_040711compound600.jpg

Anyone have any idea when the demo drops? If there even is one? Should be any day now right? The Reflex demo dropped a few weeks before release I believe.

when the demo drops that means the game is done. I think the demo came out 7 days before the release of Reflex. This 7 days is the buffer time for shipping to stores nationwide.

if the demo sucks I'm going to be severely disappointed lol.

Game looks awesome though...not sure why the guy isn't using the clutch at all in barringtons demo. hopefully the clutch isn't useless again...

no demo. they said they are keeping the demo exclusive to supercross pit parties. lame i say. they should have made a multiplayer beta to test online play.

Oh i'm sure the online will suck as always. Expect the Worst!! I expect to sit in a boring pre stage lobby forever...then for it to only load up half the riders and half way through the race, load up some more...then make you stuck on the gate. All to get the "game session no longer available" bit lol.

Oh i'm sure the online will suck as always. Expect the Worst!! I expect to sit in a boring pre stage lobby forever...then for it to only load up half the riders and half way through the race, load up some more...then make you stuck on the gate. All to get the "game session no longer available" bit lol.

I love playing Reflex online.. when it works.

90% of the time I go to play it seems like I end up wasting 30 minutes of my life just trying to get into a race... only to have it lock up after the countdown, then like you said, show up to the gate late and sit there and watch everyone else ride around.

SUX

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LiEdCnWk1Rw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now I can say I'm pumped. Looks like they really slowed the pace of the game and made the clutch functional finally! The sounds aren't perfect, but they are really good compared to the chainsaw garbage of their previous games.

This video looks so awesome here

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MHKc9s9GA4Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I wish that was my house, I'd be in heaven everyday.

I have mixed feelings about this game. The tracks look way better but I'm not sure on the physics. They look goony to me. I'll still be buying it and hoping for the best.

yeah just used all my reward zone points at bestbuy.com and ended up paying 3.12 for the game. And that was just for it to be shipped to my house. Hope its good, but if not, I won't be throwing money away.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gOCy75bjJn4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back