mx vs atv alive

Preloading should be slapping the right stick down only. that's how you preload in real life. throw your weight down.

I know not to pre order a game again...still isn't delivered, its floating around the usps system somewhere, god only knows where...no tracking info.

To preload you lean back up the face of the jump and before you leave the jump click the right stick down. If the spring turns green you got it.

Do you have the rider aids turned off? Those things really make the game weird if you leave them on.

wow that is stupidddddd

i could have swore ive seen it turn green not while clicking it though? are you sure?? ive got some pretty big preload just leaning wayy back at the right time?? like lean back almost al lthe way then right before taking off lean back fully???

ill try clicking when i play tonight.

and ya idk why anyone would have preordered it, i got mine from walmart at 11:00 last night lol. did you really think they were gona sell out???

wow that is stupidddddd

i could have swore ive seen it turn green not while clicking it though? are you sure?? ive got some pretty big preload just leaning wayy back at the right time?? like lean back almost al lthe way then right before taking off lean back fully???

ill try clicking when i play tonight.

and ya idk why anyone would have preordered it, i got mine from walmart at 11:00 last night lol. did you really think they were gona sell out???

yeah.. pay attention to the little tips they give you on the loading screen.. tells you about it there.

or check the controls

thought i did but didnt notice that on the controls heh.. i read through a few of those tips then got real bored and went into the game.

man a lot of people online hating on this game.

i really dont think its THAT bad. it was only $40 and something new and different. stewarts place alone is soo sick.

someone is making stewarts compound for mx simulator though, now that is going to be fun!!

thought i did but didnt notice that on the controls heh.. i read through a few of those tips then got real bored and went into the game.

man a lot of people online hating on this game.

i really dont think its THAT bad. it was only $40 and something new and different. stewarts place alone is soo sick.

someone is making stewarts compound for mx simulator though, now that is going to be fun!!

i think most of the people that are hating are ps3 players. im kinda bummed i cant play stewarts. atleast ill have a completely built bike for when the network is back up. but im already burned out on the game. you gotta race the same tracks soooo many times.
i read that you can buy DLC that unlocks everything. seems like thats why they made the level up part take so long, to try to get people to buy a unlock code.

i finally have a 450 and all the tracks. its actually not that bad anymore. i wish they would have made the rider a little more stiff. looks like jello floppin around on the bike. but i can deal with that. the tracks you unlock at level 25 are pretty sweet. they feel like real tracks for the most part.
supercross is going to be epic. you can actually race in this game.

im starting to get the hang of it now. i think its harder than reflex. the controls are slightly different. you cant just throw a massive whip or scrub. but when you do it right, its sweet. the scrubs are really hard to do correctly to where it actually makes you stay lower.

this dude makes it look easy.
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/crsnZZTbL_4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

that first vid is more like a cold lap lol

im on level 20 now.. need 5 more to get my dang 450 :/

still havent played a successful online match though. still very broken for me.

you can feel when you get into a line it holds pretty well you dont slide out and stuff.. .pretty cool when you rail corners!! i only played again last night for about 20 min.. only up to level 4 but at least i got exhaust now and bars and stuff lol.. and i just learned i can make that yellow ugly bike orange, didnt notice that before lol

oh and finally got to using the preload.. at first i thought id hate the idea of preload but. its not too rediculous.. and in real life if you think about it, theres a difference between leaning back and seat bouncing..... so i guess i dont hate the idea of the button. think of it more as a seat bounce button than preload!

im going to start another thread where we can share lap times. some people are flying already, from what ive read on mx vs atv forums. crazy lap times.

im squidding it up real bad but i dont have time into it yet. plus my brains still wired for mx sim!

wonder how ps3 laptops compare to xbox???

i think youll like the "hard" tracks alot when you unlock them. thats when i really started to like it. Maison de MotoX is sick. i really feel like im riding the track. i raced a long race, made inside lines and stuff. pretty sweet.
i love you have to let off the throttle and brake and stuff.
scubbing is awesome if you can do it right. it works just like in real life. sometimes its not as pretty, but for sure helps. i like the seat bounce button too now.

i haven't thrown a decent looking whip or even an ugly scrub yet... but like i said i just leveled to 4 last night so thats probably why.

i have only raced two outdoor tacks so far....a bit dissapointed, but I'm gonna stick with it. Hopefully as my rider levels up his elbows raise up a bit.......SQUID!

i have only raced two outdoor tacks so far....a bit dissapointed, but I'm gonna stick with it. Hopefully as my rider levels up his elbows raise up a bit.......SQUID!
lol. the rider doesnt get much better looking. but the game gets alot better. stick it out. i kept playing the 1st short track on 5 laps amature over and over to level up quick.

also make sure you turn off your assists under options. plays better.

Back