mx vs atv alive

bellinger2525

PR Addict
Im level 50 as of last night and the only tracks I can stand to ride is the compound been online couple times and I still seem to get in rooms with all glitchers

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
Man everyone is on xbox. My roomate and buddies all have ps3. Not sure if you knew but I was the with Joeco and Toddco when we were in Vegas heading to the sx. To bad we cant go back to that place where the sun is plentyfull! lol

ooo alright hah i wondered... and yeah. id gladly go back right about now. this place SUCKS for EVERYTHING right now!!

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
Im level 50 as of last night and the only tracks I can stand to ride is the compound been online couple times and I still seem to get in rooms with all glitchers

im 29 now and loving it.. although i hate my 450 because its not mod yet. i havent played online with random people, only with groups of friends... i think thats what makes it fun is just talking crap to your buddies while your playing and stuff. id probably be bored if i was just online w/ random ppl that were either slow as **** or kicking my ass...

my slow friends you can take out, and the fast ones are nice enough to wait around fo ryou so you can bang bars lol.. keeps it fun

suzuki596

PR Member
i figured out how to brake tap you gas it then hit the brakes and hold it. i like the game and the compatition is a lot better than reflex but i wish it had supercross tracks but it is fine i guess.

barrington314

PR Elite
i got some killer lines on maison de motox, but cant seem to piece it all together for one fast lap. seems my first lap i can, but obviously that doesnt count. theres one jump in particular, i can only do maybe twice a moto for some reason... go over that first step up after start, then the quad, then right hander, then you got those rollers, then left hander over the small table.... the next 2 jumps you can triple triple into that corner. anyone else try it? also both step on step off things i jump all the way over. and the double double right before the finish i quad.. sometimes, from the inside. if i could put all this together and blitz the whoops... thats a sick fast lap.

MX724

PR Addict
PS3 guys or anyone for that matter have any idea when DLC will be available? Also how do you get the stewart compound? Was that only offered with the pre ordered version or what? Im on level 27 now and Im bored as SH^% now that Ive played all the tracks. Fun game but it is kinda dissapointing that the SX tracks are in yet.

barrington314

PR Elite
PS3 guys or anyone for that matter have any idea when DLC will be available? Also how do you get the stewart compound? Was that only offered with the pre ordered version or what? Im on level 27 now and Im bored as SH^% now that Ive played all the tracks. Fun game but it is kinda dissapointing that the SX tracks are in yet.
you can get the JS7 compound once the PS store is back up. which i heard is tuesday. you need that code on the paper inside the box to get it for free.

MX724

PR Addict
I hope so. Guessing this code is easy to find? i didnt even look in the case yet. Hopefully this weekend will allow some real riding. However I am looking forward to the Stew compound and more dlc.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
xbox had a seperate piece of paper in the case that said something about moto club pro or something, whatever thats called. and it has the code right on there very visable.. dont think it said anything about specifically using it for stewarts, but thats it. i think it allows you to join the "moto club" or whatever and as a bonus for that it gives you stewarts.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
So without going back through and reading everything, would you say the game is a big improvement over Reflex or not. Should I buy?

Ron505

PR Founding Father
I guess I could have re-worded that. Not looking for a big improvement because I thought Reflex was pretty cool, but something different and adding some more challenge would be cool.

Thanks for the input.

barrington314

PR Elite
its different than reflex. so if your looking for a revamped reflex, this isnt it. the scale is much different. im finding that they people that loved reflex dont like alive.

barrington314

PR Elite
MXvsATV Alive – Upcoming Fan Feedback Patch

· Player Rider & AI Poses – Addressing the posture of the player’s rider and AI riders.

· MotoClub Depot Performance – Optimizing the in-game MotoClub Depot store so the items load up faster.

· Spectator Information – Race information will be viewable while in spectator mode.

· Leveling from 1 to 10 Faster - Players will gain experience faster between levels 1-10.

· Short Track Start Gates- Fixing an issue where players cannot move during Short Track starts.

· Lap Time Freeze Issue – Addressing an issue to allow the lap time to freeze for several seconds when completing a lap.

· Free Ride Playlist Sorting - Joining a Free Ride multiplayer session will now prioritize by most time remaining as opposed to least time remaining.

· Bar Banging Rider Gestures – Option will be added to disable the rider gestures.

· Customize Color Option: White Issue – Fixing an issue where player couldn’t choose white as their color option on customized items.

· Parental Controls for Store – Will allow players to enter the MotoClub Depot even with system parental controls settings enabled. Purchasing will still be restricted with the parental controls on.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
thats cool at least it seems like they listened to a lot of the top complaints...

did iit mention when that was coming?