mx vs atv alive

supercross DLC preview.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JDXKsflmIQA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MXvsATV Alive – Upcoming Fan Feedback Patch
· Player Rider & AI Poses – Addressing the posture of the player’s rider and AI riders.
· MotoClub Depot Performance – Optimizing the in-game MotoClub Depot store so the items load up faster.
· Spectator Information – Race information will be viewable while in spectator mode.
· Leveling from 1 to 10 Faster - Players will gain experience faster between levels 1-10.
· Short Track Start Gates- Fixing an issue where players cannot move during Short Track starts.
· Lap Time Freeze Issue – Addressing an issue to allow the lap time to freeze for several seconds when completing a lap.
· Free Ride Playlist Sorting - Joining a Free Ride multiplayer session will now prioritize by most time remaining as opposed to least time remaining.
· Bar Banging Rider Gestures – Option will be added to disable the rider gestures.
· Customize Color Option: White Issue – Fixing an issue where player couldn’t choose white as their color option on customized items.
· Parental Controls for Store – Will allow players to enter the MotoClub Depot even with system parental controls settings enabled. Purchasing will still be restricted with the parental controls on.

• Adding Gas and Brake Gyro – Will give players more flight control in the air by using the gas and brakes, and also have more controler over manipulating the look of their whips and scrubs.

mxalive_dlccalendar.jpg

Well yes and no. THQ made it based on DLC so your at the liability of the PS3 network and should have realized that this could bea potential issue. However yea PS3 network blows too lol. I dont own a ps3 by my buddy does so I dont really check it out every day. Keep me posted if you dont mind! Looks like some good things to come. Thanks for the update.

its not like sony knew they were gonna get hacked either. or it wouldnt of happened.

the motodepot should be up. they said that some people will still experience code problems, but should be worked out soon.

we had like 8 people in lastnight. tracks get rediculous. so much fun. idk how anyone can not like it.

I deleted some people last night Barrington. Send me a request. Those outdoor tracks are tough! Not a smooth spot on the track. Roller after roller. Bigass jumps. Will take some time to learn the fast way around.

i saw the DLC Sx's are going to be nothing like on stewarts compound. Saddens me. Also saddens me this game has been out for 2 months without any SX tracks.

i saw the DLC Sx's are going to be nothing like on stewarts compound. Saddens me. Also saddens me this game has been out for 2 months without any SX tracks.
from my understanding, supercross is supossed to be realisticly scaled. stewarts in real life isnt. close, but too peaked id say. idk well see soon i guess.
i also am assuming well be able to race the stewart sx tracks soon. only reason i can think of gates of 12 being on both tracks.

I don't think the gates work. I think they're just images. But they should of held out on the release. I'm extremely irritated on how expensive this game is. 40 off the top, but everytime you turn around there's a 4 dollar bike to bought. It's digital content, 80ms points would be sufficient for a bike, not 240. That's stupid.

How the heck do you download the stewert compound? I got the game early and had the free download so I did that and it says it downloads but can't find it anywhere ? keep in mind im using the PS3

How the heck do you download the stewert compound? I got the game early and had the free download so I did that and it says it downloads but can't find it anywhere ? keep in mind im using the PS3
it should work fine now. if its not listed with all the other tracks and freerides, try reentering your code. if that still doesnt help, go into account manager on the home screen of PSN. in there will be a list of downloads. you can re download anything that youve bought or redeemed. hope that helps because getting help from playstation or THQ will probably be a headache.

I don't think the gates work. I think they're just images. But they should of held out on the release. I'm extremely irritated on how expensive this game is. 40 off the top, but everytime you turn around there's a 4 dollar bike to bought. It's digital content, 80ms points would be sufficient for a bike, not 240. That's stupid.

exactly, if you bought every little thing on this game you would have a small fortune invested lol, and the bikes are not accurate to real life. seems like they are just pushing out half az dlc to make money and not make everything right.

from my understanding, supercross is supossed to be realisticly scaled. stewarts in real life isnt. close, but too peaked id say. idk well see soon i guess.
i also am assuming well be able to race the stewart sx tracks soon. only reason i can think of gates of 12 being on both tracks.

the compound is supposed to be scaled exact to every dimension. every bump and face is exact. according to them they did measurements, photos, and laser scans of the place. but yea I haven't played for a month at least the game is so weak.

Back