mx vs atv alive

Well I got the game and have been playing for a few days, got to level 14 or so. I like the gameplay but the tracks are really lame compared to reflex. Hopefully the Playstation Store is back up soon so I can get the Stewart compound. is there going to be any SX tracks in the DLC?

Well I got the game and have been playing for a few days, got to level 14 or so. I like the gameplay but the tracks are really lame compared to reflex. Hopefully the Playstation Store is back up soon so I can get the Stewart compound. is there going to be any SX tracks in the DLC?
no supercross till july. the compound has 2 sx tracks on it tho. just cant race them. only free ride.
i thought the national tracks were alot better than reflex. way more realistic. with the exception of the snow covered ones. i hate them. but your only level 14, so you still have tracks to unlock. the 3 french named ones are awesome. imo

I actually liked reflex and thought this was a great improvement. The scale is different for sure and the controls are a bit different but once you get the hang of it.....it certainly resembles riding in my opinion. I think its fun as hell and Im not a gamer. I just buy moto games to play on my buddies systems lol.

in reflex when you would whip or scrub, you kind of just flicked the controls one way or the other. on alive you have to actually move the body of the rider with the bike to make the whip or scrub happen. alot of people think the gameplay looks bad. but its because of bad players IMO. once you adapt a style, and get use to the controls, i think it looks pretty life like. thats what i like about it.

Absolutely. I could tell right off the bat Id like it. Then as I started to notice the level up improvement I was hooked. Just really kinda piss poor that they dont have the add on stuff ready to roll. Games has been collecting dust for 2 weeks now.

i finally got the stewart compound. it is SICK! proof that they need to focus on replica tracks and compounds. 10 laps on his pro loop is like a 25 minute race. and it gets nasty. supercross is going to be awesome. cant wait to be able to race them.

ill probably start playing again once they release some sx tracks

game is very short & boring.. wish they even would have incorporated some form of championship series like all the previous games.. this one just seems like there is nothing to do. oh well.

pre-ordered forza 4 last night.. cant wait for that! :)

Anyone with ps3 have the stew compound? I cant seem to get it still?
yea. but i had to buy it. codes didnt work. so they took it back off line until they figured out why the codes were not working. i would expect it tuesday night, after the PS store gets updated.

yea. but i had to buy it. codes didnt work. so they took it back off line until they figured out why the codes were not working. i would expect it tuesday night, after the PS store gets updated.

I have been trying to buy the Stewi compound but still cant. Some of my online friends have bought it. But I can't. The MotoGP Club depot says "there's nothing to download". PS3 of course.... I did just get the new maps for black ops tho...sweet!

Yea Still cant get it. If anyone on ps3 has luck let me know. They are really dropping the ball here. The game has been out plenty long if you ask me. I almost forgot I had it bc I havent played it in 3 weeks. Just plain boring without the new tracks.

Yea Still cant get it. If anyone on ps3 has luck let me know. They are really dropping the ball here. The game has been out plenty long if you ask me. I almost forgot I had it bc I havent played it in 3 weeks. Just plain boring without the new tracks.
i dont think THQ is souly to blame. PSN was down for how long. then i guess the new US security patch screwed up the codes. so any games that required codes to unlock something, had problems. on the forum, it says they should know when its going to launch today or tomorrow.

Back