mx vs atv alive

I hit level 10 last night. It's getting alot better. Finally figuring it out. I really like the fact that you need to use the brakes sometimes. I remember, even with Reflex you could still pretty much just hold it pinned everywhere. The tracks shape up alot better. And I can scrub like nobodies business. But I can't throw down a whip that even looks almost good. Meh... oh well. I'm having fun.

I hit level 10 last night. It's getting alot better. Finally figuring it out. I really like the fact that you need to use the brakes sometimes. I remember, even with Reflex you could still pretty much just hold it pinned everywhere. The tracks shape up alot better. And I can scrub like nobodies business. But I can't throw down a whip that even looks almost good. Meh... oh well. I'm having fun.
wait till you get to like 30. fully modded 450 on every track is sweet. i like it better than reflex now. its not a perfect game, but im hoping they patch the silly stuff.

interesting pic i just found. triton is the lead designer of the game. and this pic is obviously stewarts compound. so its safe to say, hondas are in!
mvaalive_hondareveal_exclusive1.jpg

I read somewhere KTM's are as well. But I have no way of actually confirming this. Only hear-say. Regardless, that red bike looks sick.

barrington lets start a lap time thread. Im at level 40 lol. I have no life... i know i know... I just am so damn pissed I cant play online yet. Plus having a healing collarbone requires that I get my mx fix somehow. So as of now this is it.

barrington lets start a lap time thread. Im at level 40 lol. I have no life... i know i know... I just am so damn pissed I cant play online yet. Plus having a healing collarbone requires that I get my mx fix somehow. So as of now this is it.
i already did!

Yea I am lvl 35 on psn I played online a bunch last night, and there were several lvl50 guys, they were pretty slow tho they must just short track it to level up. Still no JS7 compound because the PSN Store is down but online is up. Stupid again tho just takes you to a room of waiting. Seems if you do Versus online thats where most of the people are and no one rides quads anyways. Overall I barely give the game a C- its really a step backward from reflex I think.

KForceOH psn
KForceOH xbl

the more i play the more fun im having with it.. played a bit online yesterday and it was really fun. im level 22 now. i didnt start having fun w/ it until about level 10 ish... thats when i could start to throw little whips and scrub stuff.. now i can scrub and whip like crazy and its fun as hell

Crute you on ps3 or xbox? Just picked it up. Im not a gamer at all. Dont even own a PS3 but went and got the game bc Its the only one I play. had the past 2 as well. I have to agree Im on level 24 now and it is soooo fun. Especially on a day like yesterday where I had planed to go to OIR. This weather blows. If it keeps up much longer i might as well just get my fix from a video game. Which is kinda a sad thought lol.

xbox.

yeah online we were all laughing yesterday saying that all the fast lap times on xbox live are going to come from ohio because none of us can ride real bikes with this crappy weather!!!

Nit sure why they don't make professionally dressed up nationals. I'm sick of racing through a jungle with light changes to the point you don't know where the next turn is. Make it look like an ama national gosh.

Nit sure why they don't make professionally dressed up nationals. I'm sick of racing through a jungle with light changes to the point you don't know where the next turn is. Make it look like an ama national gosh.

PSN has been back up for about 24hr now and already I am sick of the "waiting for player to join" I mean come on can they not get online right or what. Its not a new technology.

xbox.

yeah online we were all laughing yesterday saying that all the fast lap times on xbox live are going to come from ohio because none of us can ride real bikes with this crappy weather!!!

Man everyone is on xbox. My roomate and buddies all have ps3. Not sure if you knew but I was the with Joeco and Toddco when we were in Vegas heading to the sx. To bad we cant go back to that place where the sun is plentyfull! lol

Back