"Amatuer" Nationals

John of course it will be coors light that the beer of champions. Blair i've been training for that for several years now. Drinking Team with a racing problem!!! Peddler Lounge Coors Light kawasaki team

This is the best idea that has come along in a long while........I am going to begin training right away!

John of course it will be coors light that the beer of champions. Blair i've been training for that for several years now. Drinking Team with a racing problem!!! Peddler Lounge Coors Light kawasaki team

I've had the pleasure of visiting The Peddler Lounge....thats what they told me...lol

On a more serious note, i fall into this category as well. I have had my pro license since 1992. That year I qualified for the 125 national at Kenworthy's. After that I went to college and played football for 4 years. During that period I didn't hardly ride becasue I was afraid of injury and a loss of playing time on the football field. After college I started riding again and renewed my pro license. At that point in my life I just wanted to be part of the program (back then you had to qualify for Sunday's program). Long story short, I snapped my femur in the summer of 2007. That year I attempted to qualify for Hi-point, Red Bud and Steel City and did not. Thats the last year I had my pro license. The last and only time I qualified for a national was 1992! So, I've had my license and qualified for a pro national. But those days are long gone... And I feel there is a huge difference between me and Clark Stiles racing Loretta Lynn's. I would love to qualify and try again for Loretta's and welcome all past pro's. To just put the work in and see where that lands me down there would feel great. IMO.

Jace Owen's RM125 (3rd place in schoolboy and the 125 that pitracer mentioned earlier in the thread) will most likely be for sale at his dad's shop in Illinois shortly.
bruce

Here it is. Almost new 2007 RM125. $3999.
VP2272482_1_large.jpg

Back