Aug 25th-26th 2012

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Just a friendly heads up to other promotors and tracks in ohio or the region for that matter. Next year BC is claiming this date. Does this mean nobody else can schedule something on that weekend? No, but hey if your into bad turnouts, go ahead.

Just a friendly heads up to other promotors and tracks in ohio or the region for that matter. Next year BC is claiming this date. Does this mean nobody else can schedule something on that weekend? No, but hey if your into bad turnouts, go ahead.

Flag! You can't hold us in suspense for that long.

Oh dont worry, I wont. I think most people will be talking about it at BC this weekend, just ask around. The wait is nearly over!

Hmm...well it's about 2 and a half months out from my birthday....what could it be?

I believe it is Sharc. It normally seems like a weekend that is kind of a hole before Labor Day, and we tend to fill it.

..…That should be the weekend after RedBud Vet Fest.

I was thinking about that. Almost was thinking it could have been the week of...so, if the weekend after..hooty-hoo!! :)

(yes Robin, I "plan" to go to Vet Fest next year KX500AF or not. No comments from the peanut gallery Chuck.. :))

I was thinking about that. Almost was thinking it could have been the week of...so, if the weekend after..hooty-hoo!! :)

(yes Robin, I "plan" to go to Vet Fest next year KX500AF or not. No comments from the peanut gallery Chuck.. :))

Not a chance that you'll be at Red Bud with a big Briarcliff event the following week that is so close to home! Just make do with your neighborhood track and enjoy it........ no need to bother all of us with the details of the "plans" that don't work out for the next 10 months.

I'm wondering if this will be some sort of true Ohio State championship race as it's on neutral ground, and basically in the middle of the state. CRA vs MRA vs D11. Classes for all with huge trophies, good money for the pros, and LOTS of babes!

Probably not for the pitracer crew, you guys will probably camp out at Baja after Vet Fest for a week or two, right? Come back for Steel City to spectate.

Wrongo! It involves both.

I think this is the date of the election....MAYOR of the Cliff....I assume Rupert won already by a landslide...He needs atleast TWO days of partying to celebrate.....Mayor X.....cant wait for 2012

Mayor of the Cliff, lol. Thats good. How about mooch of the cliff? Not intended to slam The Mooch in anyway shape or form.

No Vet Fest. That only seems to work well in Michigan.

I guess this thread was a mere heads u[, since this sanctioning meeting for D11 was yesterday.

Back