Aug 25th-26th 2012

Jason and Don, we should pick our flag now.......not sure the North has anything for the south! LOL.

Little vest like at Loretta Lynns with two colors, one for north and one for south. So people know which side riders represent

I dig it, I will check into it.

May be a dumb idea but what about a flagpole with the winners flag displayed for 1 year

I do love this idea. Done. We really need to get our flagpole back up and happening to display the stars and stripes, we have room for another flag below that. Very cool.

How about a North vs. South class. Run a full gate, qualifiers ran, 20 riders from the North and 20 riders from the south. 1st place is 1 point, 40th is 40 points, two motos and each rider drops their worst moto. Whoever has the lowest score at the end is the bestest region.

North vs South "Open A/B/C" ? One class right. Id be down for that. That would be wicked. You'd almost have to be like europe with the 3 moto format on that one...Mx1, Mx2 and Mx1 and Mx2.

To make it even more interesting you could add East and West too. (just for that class.)

If this thing gets a turnout, I would like to have a qualifer North, and qualifer South for 2013. Take the the top 30 or so for each, and qualify in with a 3 moto format at BC for all of the marbles. So if we want to get to that point, we had better give this one race everything we got. Tell everyone ya know. I am kicking around the idea of a $5 admission fee in lieu of the standard $10. I want spectators!

Add Monster and possibly Budweiser to the sponsor list. Monster for sure. Still gotta meet with the Budweiser guy.

J.O, the miniquad contingent over the hills from you are willing to sponsor a few miniquad classes, if ya run em. 2 Creno's franchises, Lia Sophia and FastJackRacing. Matt.

@georgie - I am planning to advertise on two different stations in the central ohio area.

@Matt - I will get with ya when im slightly further along. I plan to include the minis.

Advertise on WTAM 1100 AM. it's a 50,000 watt station. I've picked it up in Virginia and it's a Cleveland station. They have bookoo listeners. I'm sure others that ride listen to it as much as I do! That will get you alot of the northerners for sure.

Tune your radio into 1100 am and see if you pick it up JO

It's funny you say that. I said the same thing a year ago. Now I rarely listen to FM.

The triv show is #1 in ratings in Cleveland. They get callers from all over the states and they're not syndicated. That station is powerful and it's great radio.

I can still listen to WTAM here on the Isle of Palms S.C. in the morning and evening just as clear as when I lived in Medina. It's pretty cool to be driving down Palm Ave. looking out at the ocean and listening to 1100 Cleveland...although I might be the only person listening to WTAM 700 miles away from BC that might show up to race....

The local AM station here in Charleston is WTMA....when I hear the call letters, I get semi-dyslexia............

p.s. blame Georgie for my threadjack.....

Back