Aug 25th-26th 2012

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
Regional for LL? spill it dang it

Umm, they tend to hold the Regionals for LL BEFORE the LL Championships, not after, haha. BC can't get a Regional anyway unless they hold an Area LLQ first (unless you are Mid-Ohio). Plus you have to be an AMA Sanctioned track -- not sure if they still are. I think at this point the Regionals for our area pretty much have their rotation. Would be tough to break into the group and pry a Regional away from a track like Red Bud.

I figured he got a Warrior Dash, but that's obviously not the case after my post about no riding/racing was shot down.

Jason145

PR Addict
Umm, they tend to hold the Regionals for LL BEFORE the LL Championships, not after, haha. BC can't get a Regional anyway unless they hold an Area LLQ first (unless you are Mid-Ohio). Plus you have to be an AMA Sanctioned track -- not sure if they still are. I think at this point the Regionals for our area pretty much have their rotation. Would be tough to break into the group and pry a Regional away from a track like Red Bud.

I figured he got a Warrior Dash, but that's obviously not the case after my post about no riding/racing was shot down.
Good eye, guess i should have proof-read lol

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father

We do not have a current charter with the AMA, but thats a phone call, a fee, and risk management workshop away. Not hard to get a charter. Not an area qualifier, nor regional. Just trying to give back to Ohio Mx, something I think thats been a long time coming, and is well deserved. Hopefully we can secure the support it deserves so we can watch it grow for years to come.

Jason145

PR Addict
We do not have a current charter with the AMA, but thats a phone call, a fee, and risk management workshop away. Not hard to get a charter. Not an area qualifier, nor regional. Just trying to give back to Ohio Mx, something I think thats been a long time coming, and is well deserved. Hopefully we can secure the support it deserves so we can watch it grow for years to come.
If needed i could come out and flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anything, just lemmy know.

mshafer62

PR Addict
Jeremy swore me to secrecy but I just can't hold it in any longer...It's the Midwest Trials Championship!
That's right 2 days of exciting trials competition...break out your Bultaco Sherpa T and wax up your Belstaff jacket.

TBO

PR Addict
I don't care what it is as long as I get to race again at the cliff. {on a full size bike}

baxterj787

PR Addict
KTM / Honda / Suzuki / Yamaha / Kaw Demo wekend.

Jumping contests: guys on bikes, babes on trampolines.

Free Monster (ahem) combo drinks.

Announcing contest between Georgie and Rupert X.

Is this getting warmer or colder?

Scotty810

PR Addict

And free riding for everyone? What a generous man!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father

Add the free riding, and while were at it, I'll call up my good friends that play in that band Metallica, maybe they could come out put on a show for us while we ride. Add a laser light show, playboy bunnies on trampolines, and free beer. Now we have an event.

No problem.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Want me to tell ya?.... Can't. Dunno. I just run the tracker around the track every now and then. Don't get to talk to JO all that much. I'm guessing Sharc's guess sounds pretty good. I better get my KX500AF and KX300 built and by that 2012 450 soon so I can get ready... :)

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I am pleased to announce that with the help and support of FLY Racing and WPS, that Brarcliff Motocross will be creating a true state championship for the state of Ohio. Im going with a civil war theme; North vs South. I will use the old D-11/D-12 map as a boundary of who is North or South. For the first year we will be holding practice on Saturday and a regular two moto format on Sunday. If the turnout from the first year warrants expansion, we will be running an area qualifiers at other tracks in 2013 (one north-one south), and possibly a three moto format. I gaurantee you that this will be the one race you cant miss in 2012. We already have so much stuff to give away to each class its sick, and I have only just begun. Talk amongst yourselves.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
I'm imagining Mel Gibson on his horse leading the troops into battle as Braveheart as the picture of what type of General the former D-12 area needs to follow into this battle! Who will ride into the battle and give their all to come out on top of the North vs South as the leader of the North?

I say we elect a Hudak to be our fearless leader of riders against the south! We can all be wrapped in PDR outfits as the great mechanic of the North keeping all of our bikes running for this war!