Aug 25th-26th 2012

Advertise on WTAM 1100 AM. it's a 50,000 watt station. I've picked it up in Virginia and it's a Cleveland station. They have bookoo listeners. I'm sure others that ride listen to it as much as I do! That will get you alot of the northerners for sure.

Tune your radio into 1100 am and see if you pick it up JO

I listened to 1100 AM radio this morning, it comes in really good. I dont know if AM radio has enough of a market. Remember we are looking to attract more spectators, than what we are paying to advertise. Unless its like $50 per week, I dont think its worth it. Probably still lose money.

Election-style signs staked in the ground at many intersections maybe?
Get me 50 and I'll put them all over Ashtabula and lake county.

Just a friendly heads up to other promotors and tracks in ohio or the region for that matter. Next year BC is claiming this date. Does this mean nobody else can schedule something on that weekend? No, but hey if your into bad turnouts, go ahead.

26 MX Dayton MC Buckeye Series

It could keep some D11 guys from going to BC.....I think if there was not a D 11 race that weekend, more guys would go to BC.

It could keep some D11 guys from going to BC.....I think if there was not a D 11 race that weekend, more guys would go to BC.

I guess my response was to be soaked with "whatever" and dashed with some "good luck with that".

Your right, there will be a few (not many) that wanna go where they can have all the moto's over by 2:00, easy wins, plaques, just so they can ride home and b!tch about the track and the dust. Or those that will stay home and watch tv with their dogs too (its too hot!), but they're not true racer/riders, and they should sell their bikes.

I guess we'll see who wants to race the Cliff. Can't do that just anytime. I believe it was October 12th 2008 for the last one.

Back