Aug 25th-26th 2012

Dirt Country did a north VS south a few years ago. It was Dirt Country against Daniel Boone. It was a good series for them two. With good turn outs.

How about a couple of old-bike classes? Doesn't have to be extensive, something like Pre-1990 and Pre-1985.

And maybe a class for left handed people with dwarfism who ride Yamaha yz-144s that have white rear fenders and have a manufacturing date of June 2006

I remember the last time a track did this. Drew Wolfe did it with his old GP track back in the day and it turned out being a blast having everything together. Would love to see something like that again!!

Action Sports would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be involved with this event. We have been looking for a reason to open our MX track. We are currently planning to have open motocross practices on Sundays after each of our Saturday GP events in 2012. If there is a way to get involved and make this happen we are in!!!

if this is big in 2012, then in 2013 if you get together with Hands, Area 330, mike@dirtworld and other great promoters in ohio I would scrap the attempt on goin to loretta's and keep my moto-ing in the state!!

I need some ideas here. So we have North vs South. So what happens if the either side wins the majority of classes? I guess what Im asking is what is the reward for being the winning side? Do we get a trophy made, and put the a metal plate on it each year with the side that is the winner along with a captains name? I guess Im still not sure what to do with this thing.

You Nail a number plate to your junk tree, one disclaiming area codes.(e.g.440 or 740) (area codes that the majority of us northerners and the majority of you southerners have?) Or you make another tree, the tree of champions....

And there's gotta be 6 foot trophies for the top 3. Well like 6ft, 4ft, and 2.5 ft or something. No placques for god sake! Merchandise always takes over placques anyday, but who could refuse a huge trophy??????

A youth AAANND Amatuer 2 stroke only class....
+ A true bomber class. :)

Rob Buydos to announce.....beccause he's.....well...a million times awesomer than Ralphie Shaheen on Speed. Buydos can make it sound Epic. Otherwise, I'll do it. Fo Free. But I'm not one with words nearly a millionth of what Rob is.

this is all I got so far.

Little vest like at Loretta Lynns with two colors, one for north and one for south. So people know which side riders represent

I need some ideas here. So we have North vs South. So what happens if the either side wins the majority of classes? I guess what Im asking is what is the reward for being the winning side? Do we get a trophy made, and put the a metal plate on it each year with the side that is the winner along with a captains name? I guess Im still not sure what to do with this thing.
May be a dumb idea but what about a flagpole with the winners flag displayed for 1 year

Back