Thoughts and prayers for Joe Rice #23

Joe you have gone Viral! Vurb moto shared your video on facebook and it has people going nuts. Never met you man but I send out a prayer for a speedy recovery, most of us know (probably not to your current degree) the feeling of laying in that hospital bed replaying it in your mind. Someone on facebook figured out the real reason you didn't make it...and i quote "clearly his enormous balls weighed him down too much. that's a lot of weight to huck over a quad"

You are one bad dude my friend...

Finally saw the video too.... I saw it in person from behind but the video is whole new perspective.... badass dude that's for sure

What would possess one to even think about attempting that.

Holy mother _______ _____!!

I just got nauseas and my legs started to hurt. Just start wearing a parachute from now on joe. Jesus.

sick sick sick sick.......I def. feel inferior. Here I am worried about an easy 90' table, and this guy tries that...wow. Joe, that really was bad ass, hang in there.

Best of luck on your recovery , Joe . I can't bring myself to watch the video . You are young , strong , and obviously feerless . You'll be back before you know it .

Ha ha. Thanks everyone. I didn't realize I'd have to do something so dumb to be famous!! But I made it!! Lol. Definitely not feeling famous today! The rods that they put in my tibias seem to be doing well. Now today I'm waiting to go down to surgery so they can put an external fixator on the outside of my foot, and possibly another one on the inside of my foot. Then sounds like it'll be about a week and they'll do surgery on the top of my foot to repair the 6 or 7 broken bones there, then another week from there until they fix my heel.?????

Damn dude.. Keep your head up as best you can.. It`ll be a long one but hopefully with the time theyre taking it`ll help with the end healing result..

Know its been said, but if you need anything let me know. I work not to too far away and could probably grab ya whatever ya need on my lunch..

Right now you need to put something on that video saying people can't use it without your permission and them paying you.

Ie: dumbest stuff on wheels, rob dyrdiks ridiculousness.

Because that will be on tv very soon. I wouldn't doubt TOSH.O would pay for that clip.

Right now you need to put something on that video saying people can't use it without your permission and them paying you.

Ie: dumbest stuff on wheels, rob dyrdiks ridiculousness.

Because that will be on tv very soon. I wouldn't doubt TOSH.O would pay for that clip.

That one will deserve a web redemtion!!

Best luck Joe....

That was certainly a jaw dropper jump. Show the video to the medical staff and maybe the surgeons will throw in a little extra armor for ya.

Hope the you get the best help available and a smooth recovery.

Leaving Akron General tomorrow. Then I'll be at Alliance Community Care Center for therapy until they're done with the multiple surgeries on my foot and heel. With the extent of the injuries in my left foot and heel, the chance of severe arthritis in them is going to be very great, and possible chance of fusing the ankle. So this is why I will be doing therapy the whole time before and after the surgeries. If movement is going to be limited regardless, I wanna make sure I get as much movement in it as i possibly can.

Back