Loretta Lynn's Race updates

Style Check # 2 in the Red Bull Sand Turn at the end of the straight, this time we added #97 Chris Opliger to the mix along with CMoist #27 in the same photo! Nice work Kyle on that Pic. The others are the same, Silvers #20, Zman #92, and I #63.

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

Hole shot is all that matters.

Turning is over rated anyway.

As Zman's factory technician and life coach, we're upgrading his YZ for the final moto..... He's got a brand new Pro Circuit Holeshot Device to help with the Holeshot and we dropped the forks in the clamps to make it turn better for him. We're going to take him to the burn out area today to practice starts with the holeshot device and get him more to the front of the pack for the start of Vet B moto 3!

GOOOOO Z MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought Mitchey was his coach.

Maybe we should start a quote of the week thread.

Mitchy said, " Dad if you dont get at least 30th place or better, you dont get dinner tonight!"

Ha ha,

The Hussy looks like it must be pulling better out of the hole. Has the forward drive on all the others. Go HUSSY!

Rocket like reflexes off the gate, good job Rob. 95 really had it out for silvers, must of liked his line out of the gate better.

posted this in the other LL thread but i think it got lost with all the bickering!! so here goes again......

Ohio has their first 2012 LL Champ!!! Congratulations to Braxton Brown! 3-1-1 moto scores for the 50cc 4-6 Shaft championship!!! I know the little guys Dad and grandparents and they are all super good folks. Happy for the little fella!!

Congratulations Braxton!!
How Awesome for him and the whole family. Way to go!
Mike, Post up any Photo’s / Vid.

Unfortunately i don't have any pics other than the ones i have seen on FB. he was on the daily video for Thursday Vurbmoto puts out and there was a pic on Vurbmoto Thursday Darkroom though.

Tewksbury is solid! ..But looked to have a slip on the last lap.
Opliger rides strong! Rocket, Z-man and Moist spent the moto racing all around each other.
Silvers looked to have trouble in the beginning again.

<o:p> </o:p>

Na-na-na-na, Na-na-na-na, Hey-hey-hey......GOOD-BYE! .....to Dustin Walker, Ryan Tow, Kevin Smith, Shay Tewksbury, Jeff Cain! Good job on top 5 in Vet B/C, now get out! Welcome to A class.

Na-na-na-na, Na-na-na-na, Hey-hey-hey......GOOD-BYE! .....to Dustin Walker, Ryan Tow, Kevin Smith, Shay Tewksbury, Jeff Cain! Good job on top 5 in Vet B/C, now get out! Welcome to A class.

Now kip is my hero. Ha ha. Yeah i talk out both sides.

We had a great time watching all the Motos.
Got to see how tough it really is down there. Props to all the Ohio representatives
that raced. Saw some good racing and some really fast guys too .
Had a blast hanging with the Wulfpack . I think jack may have the desire to try and
make it for next year. Time will tell .
Maybe next year jack will get to drive the razor lol...

Back