Loretta Lynn's Race updates

IMG_0013.jpg

More of the Golf Carts Gone Wild!

Gotta hit the road now. Headed home.

Here is a couple of shots of Dr D trying to run down Grewe. this is as close as he got, Grewe doug deep and put a gap between them. Not a huge one though.

Also some Richard A. in the 40 plus

IMG_8332.jpgIMG_8337.jpgIMG_8338.jpgIMG_8364.jpgIMG_8373.jpgIMG_8395.jpg

And a lesson for everyone how to ride sand on a mini Cobra. full extension.

Jeremy Hand just threw down one SIIIICCCKKK @@$$$$$$ Moto.

Remember that's a working class hand built machine runnin down the heels of the factory boys!

Awesome On Tewksbury!!
Rocket hangs tough ….nice ride!
Oplinger put in some hard work…and it paid off!
Z-man rode well making some passes in the end.
Silvers lap times were Awesome!...but must have had trouble early on.
<o:p> </o:p>

Awesome On Tewksbury!!
Rocket hangs tough ….nice ride!
Oplinger put in some hard work…and it paid off!
Z-man rode well making some passes in the end.
Silvers lap times were Awesome!...but must have had trouble early on.
<o:p>

Had a decent start. Maybe 14th of 42, but the guy in front of me roosted me, blew my goggle lenses out of my goggles and filled them and my eyes up with dirt and sand. All I could do to get around that track for 20 minutes. Never have felt pain like that! Was really hard to ride like that for that race. Every jump dirt flew into my eyes! Rocket did great Silvers had a rough start and had to battle back. I was told there were 6 right in front of me at the end. I made one mistake about half way through and jumped off the track and ended up letting 3 by before I could get back on. Round 3 Saturday morning. See if I can finish inside the top 20 overall.</o

Robin - 8th place ride. Nicely done. Lap times look solid and back up your previous estimate of where you can finish. Another Top 10 in Moto 3 will place you high with troubles at the top.

Z-Man - Hangin tough with no goggles. Wasn't PitRacer set up along the track with extra parts, a pit board and goggles?

Charmicheal knocking his fastest time down to a 1:52. Is he going to let Bell go home with the fastest lap of the week? I hope not, he is the GOAT for a reason. Come on Ricky, put down a 1:48 and show these AM's how its done!!

Does anyone know what happened with Cade Clason this morning in college boy? He was in 1st for like six laps at one poin he was running like 1:57, then he started dropping fast and ended up in 36th did he wreck or his bike die?

Crap, so now Zman has to rub it in that he passed me without goggles. That's terrific.

The worst part is you let a YAMAHA by! That RM of yours is sweet!
Nice meeting you good luck.

You are on super secret Suzuki probation ha ha

Cmoist, it could be worse -- you could be pushing Zman's bike to the line like I am! I think you are doing good, it's definitely not easy.

Crap, so now Zman has to rub it in that he passed me without goggles. That's terrific.

Ha! Ur doing fine! I was here 2 years ago on my 250 2 stroke and it exhausted me, not to mention it was my first time down. Like Rocket says, first trip down it is a lot to take in and u really don't appreciate what 102 degrees, like today, feels like for 20+ minutes. Stick with what ur doing. It was brutal though. My eyes were filled with sand and dirt... Took 1/2 hour of rinsing to get it together. Next time, I'm lowering my visor to try and keep my lenses from exploding out of the frames.

Zman.......quit buying those clearance model goggles......Get you some good old Scott 89s.....best googles ever made. Seriously, good luck to all in the third motos.

Ha, yeah usually I have beater goggles, but this time I had a brand new set of Scott goggles with the nose cone. I swear it felt like I put mt face where the guys tire met the track! Was shocked it blew the lens out of the frames! Funny part the tear offs stayed on the lens pegs making for a complete vision nightmare. Between debris pouring in the bottom gap between the lens and frames into my eyes, and tear offs slapping around it is a wonder I only jumped off the track once.
Thanks though... I'll see how round 3 treats me.

Here's a look at the Vet B Moto 2 gate drop for the outside of the box..... I'm on the box, and Zman is couple over from me, and then Rich is a couple over from Zman.......

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

Style Check - Late in the Vet B Moto, Kyle snapped these pics of myself #63, Zman #92, CMoist #27, and Silvers #20 all entering the Red Bull Sand Straight....

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

Back