Loretta Lynn's Race updates

Those practice pics look like one of the infamous "track watering by George" practice days at Smith rd. back in the day!!LOL!!.
You guys should be used to that slop. :p :)
Missing being there with you guys! Great time!!! More pics/vidz!! :)

moto 1 finishes have Rocket in 15th place 30+ b/c and Zman in 22nd 30+ b/c. Cade Clason has 4th in collegeboy b/c in moto 1. our local riders are doing really well!

Good for Gary Semics taking the +50.!
Why 21???……..Well, There is a little asterisk at the bottom that says they may take more from some of the Regional’s…..Really!

Long day.

Silvers was running 2nd after the start of Vet B/C and went down! Lost all those positions. Zman got a horrible start, then crashed and came from 39th. Opliger steady in 9th. CMoist was running top 15 first lap and then came around way in back, but worked back up some.

RC looks unbelievably fast.

We hung out for the Nitros Circus preview and got to meet Streetbike Tommy and Hubert Rolland. Good stuff. More later, beat.

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/782/13882/Motorcycle-Article/2012-Loretta-Lynns-Video-Coverage.aspx

Check it out!!! Rocket and Z-man make the highlight video!!!

On Monday’s MX SportsCenter practice wrap-up vid the camera is on Carmichael as he circulates the track. Jason is taking about Ricky not being able to put in solid practice laps because of all the riders out there with him. Just then, Ricky passes Rocket on the inside of some rollers (looks like right in front of the finish / tower). Keep watching and you see Z-man in hot pursuit of Rocket as he comes into view at the tail end of the clip.

[video]http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/782/13882/Motorcycle-Article/2012-Loretta-Lynns-Video-Coverage.aspx[/video]

On Monday’s MX SportsCenter practice wrap-up vid the camera is on Carmichael as he circulates the track. Jason is taking about Ricky not being able to put in solid practice laps because of all the riders out there with him. Just then, Ricky passes Rocket on the inside of some rollers (looks like right in front of the finish / tower). Keep watching and you see Z-man in hot pursuit of Rocket as he comes into view at the tail end of the clip.

That's pretty sweet!

Sharc, you are on it with the holeshot to info this morning........

[video]http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/782/13882/Motorcycle-Article/2012-Loretta-Lynns-Video-Coverage.aspx[/video]

We were talking about that, thought it may happen. RC was flying then last night was hanging out talking with everyone and hanging with his family.

IMG_8175.jpg
Couple fast guys under this tent. Bell a few pics down was on the gas.

IMG_8165.jpg

IMG_8142.jpg

IMG_8141.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8146.jpg
    IMG_8146.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 196
moto 1 finishes have Rocket in 15th place 30+ b/c and Zman in 22nd 30+ b/c. Cade Clason has 4th in collegeboy b/c in moto 1. our local riders are doing really well!

Yeah, I was sleeping on the gate. Dead last or close to around the first corner. Gate surprised me. Then on lap one I hit another down rider's bike,went down,stalled my bike and had to battle back from last. Half way through I came up on Rich and after 2 laps of stalking him was able to make a pass on the white flag lap. He finished 23rd. He said the fall zapped a lot out of him. No injuries, just exhausted him. Lap times put Silvers, Rocket and I all up near top 10,but I need a start and to stay on 2 wheels.

Where is Sharc when I need him? He talked with Silvers about starts and Rich almost got the holseshot and was in first going through the 10 commandments before going down. Great start Rich!

IMG_8223.jpg
IMG_8259.jpg
IMG_8274.jpg
IMG_8278.jpg
IMG_8287.jpg

Gotta get to the track, My Wolfpack will be lost without me.

Many good pics to come and some good stories.

Also Vet page update comming.

I had to have the highest gate pics for 2 classes ever...... Moto 1 +35 I pull Chip # 37...... bad pick, all the way outside. Vet B, I pull Chip #42 - Last Gate Pic..... ALL THE WAY OUTSIDE...... so I worked up and rode hard but mid Vet B moto, I came across rider #68 who had thrown out the anchor but was still going as hard as he could. He swapped over in front of me no matter where I tried to pass for more than 1.5 laps and I had to keep backing off and dropping into the chop and other riders were zapping us both. When I finally got by, I was exhausted and then picked it up for the last 2 laps to move to 15th. At one point I was in 11th right behind the moving Hussy block and 6 guys got me while that guy was busy ruining my moto! I've got top 10 speed and can run about 5 - 10 if I get a good start.

+35 was a complete disaster for me with multiple crashes and stuff and I turned it into a practice after going down for the 3rd time. I'll do better next moto in that one.

Where is Sharc when I need him? He talked with Silvers about starts and Rich almost got the holseshot and was in first going through the 10 commandments before going down. Great start Rich!
Rich and I have been working on his starts since that ugly wheelie pic from the RedBud Regional.
And we were really digging deep into the how, why and when at MC. It seems to be helping...
All you guys are doing well......stay off the ground!!!!!!
From DD's pics it looks like the track is nice.
<O:p</O:p

I had to have the highest gate pics for 2 classes ever...... Moto 1 +35 I pull Chip # 37...... bad pick, all the way outside. Vet B, I pull Chip #42 - Last Gate Pic..... ALL THE WAY OUTSIDE......

No more spoons? They use chips now? ……so ya can’t see how dirty they are?<O:p</O:p

Couple pics from yesterday, not going to upload an entire album this time. After a while the pics all start looking the same.

One sequence you can see Cmoist chasing Zman, another sequence you can see Rich doing pendulum legs and almost losing it. Nice save!

Attachments

• LL2012a_004.jpg
    LL2012a_004.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 173
  • LL2012a_008.jpg
    LL2012a_008.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 160
  • LL2012a_012.jpg
    LL2012a_012.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 169
  • LL2012a_039.jpg
    LL2012a_039.jpg