Loretta Lynn's Race updates

Cade Clason is doing awesome, I took some pics of our local Medina, OH boy who was riding the wheels off his Honda! Here are a couple of pics.
IMG_9809.jpg
IMG_9810.jpg

Gosh that track was rough last night. I lined up next to Robin with a 35th pick, then got a great jump and came out around 15th. I dropped back a few spots over the next couple of laps and then tipped over in the back. Got my bike going in around last and tried working my way back, but ran out of energy with a few laps to go. That last month of sitting on the couch and not training showed though looking at the times, I should be top 20ish.

Two stroke is out there now. Peterson holding it down for the Ohio boys. Come on Elliot!! What happen to Carr? We need some inside track information asap. lol.

So far for laptime of the week I have seen Bell with a 1:51 and 1:53, and Charmicheal with a 1:55. Anyone see anything faster?

I see from the photos they added sand to the top of the track. Pretty soon LL will be another freakin sand track. Why is it they think evry single track should be all sand.......

Would less dust be another idea? Not sure because I have never seen really dry sand, But I imagine the dust is way less then a pile of dry silt.

That was my thought too. Less dust. There's really only one big sand section, by the Red Bull tower. Sand was added all over, but little actually remains at this point.

Back