OMA-District X

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
Tried to sign up but didn't know you were forcing us to use PayPal. My account was hacked years ago and hundreds of bogus charges filed on it. I shut it down and have never gone back since. Can't I mail a check somewhere?

Also, you guys are asking for a lot of info. I hope you're not data mining/farming. Why does OMA need my address? State I understand, but street address?

should be able to pay as guest with a cc.. shouldn't have to use am account. and every organization I've signed up for asked for an address. u really think they r gona sell off ur info or something? lol.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Tried to sign up but didn't know you were forcing us to use PayPal. My account was hacked years ago and hundreds of bogus charges filed on it. I shut it down and have never gone back since. Can't I mail a check somewhere?

Also, you guys are asking for a lot of info. I hope you're not data mining/farming. Why does OMA need my address? State I understand, but street address?

Just now read the whole reply after Crute responded. Um no, we are not data farming or whatever. I think thats all pretty standard membership question stuff. If we need to contact you, we need info, so thats why we ask questions. We are planning to mail the membership card to you, therefore, we need a mailing address.

Lakota837

PR Member
You will find that 2 - 85cc classes are the norm (been that way forever). The difference with us is that we removed the minimum age to allow the "in between kids" a second class if thier parents feel they're ready. What age would you recommend for supermini? The age we have seems to be fairly standard.

There has been jr and sr mini (85) for as long as I can remember and they are both relitively big classes so I don't see any reason for a change there. As far as the range on supermini, I'm not following your question. Please elaborate.

The reason why I am asking is there needs to be some natural progressions as you go up in bike sizes and this is what I see with your classes. In todays conditions not everyone can afford to have multiple bikes but they like to have the option to run multiple classes. Since your classes are only listed by CC's and age it doesn't appear that you would be able to run the 65 in the 85 class which as Malvern stated the Jr Mini class that they ran is usually one of the biggest classes but I beleive if you look at the races that took place at Malvern there where quite a few 65's in that class. I think the same would be true for the 85cc's and Super Mini Class.
I understand that there has to be some limitation in what bikes are allowed to run with each other and I think that 65 and 85 should and have run together without problems. I think that this could also be said for the 85 and the Super Mini's. The way you have the classes the so called Jr Mini 85's would not be able to run with the Super Mini's but they could run with the Sr Mini's. This is the part that doesn't make since. They can race with kid in the Sr Mini class but the they can't race against the same kid on the same bike in the Super Mini Class. Why not just have one 85cc class and lower the Age of the Super Mini's so that they kids on 85cc's can race this also.

Sorry for being so long winded.

MotoDad17

PR Founding Father
Shouldnt the mini classes be 85cc 7-11 ,85cc 12-15 , and Supermini 15 and under 150 cc four stroke and 85 -115 cc 2 stroke?

Raptor149

PR Member
Sorry about that, we are working on setting it up so there are other options. You can mail a check to Jeremy Osborn at 4265 Briarcliff Road, Nashport, Ohio 43830, make sure you let me know who you are paying for if the name on the check differs from the OMA member. We will update the number availability as soon as we receive the check.

Sweet, thanks.

Raptor149

PR Member
Just now read the whole reply after Crute responded. Um no, we are not data farming or whatever. I think thats all pretty standard membership question stuff. If we need to contact you, we need info, so thats why we ask questions. We are planning to mail the membership card to you, therefore, we need a mailing address.

Gotcha. I'm just always leery after the whole PayPal issue, having my info on some server somewhere.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
When will we be able to view a schedule?

Very very soon. We got one last bridge to cross, and it came up by suprise. We want to be sure of the schedule before we put it out there. Trust me, if there is any potential behind the door that just opened a crack, it will without a doubt be the biggest cat in the bag. We should be able to post the schedule prior to Christmas, hopefully much much sooner.

Elliott4179

PR Addict
Very very soon. We got one last bridge to cross, and it came up by suprise. We want to be sure of the schedule before we put it out there. Trust me, if there is any potential behind the door that just opened a crack, it will without a doubt be the biggest cat in the bag. We should be able to post the schedule prior to Christmas, hopefully much much sooner.

Would part of that cat have something to do with Crow Canyon?:rolleyes:

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Scenic. Meow, Hiss hisssss, scratch. rip.......

Bigger......lets stay calm, its a long shot, but someone get the dumb and dumber clip up here, where he's says "so your telling me there's a chance". It will be ultra cool if it works, but it is most definitely a long shot.

Phone calls are going down early this week, discussions will proceed, we will see.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
bigger than scenic?? i dont think anything could be bigger than scenic. other than like kenworthys or something lol.