2013 OMA Tracks Revealed!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well the time has come to unveil the OMA track list. We looked at several factors when choosing these tracks. Including location, equipment, track style, public opinion, etc etc. Jason and I have talked about this endlessly, and we have our reasons for these selections. We are planning to assist the tracks in any way we can to help them perform at the best of their potential. Anything from track design and layout to prep schedule, and sign up. Here is the moto only side of OMA for 2013:

Dirtworld
OIR
Malvern
Beans
Mx213
Chillitown
Briarcliff

We havent yet finalized who will be running the GP's. BC, OIR, Malvern and Beans have been mentioned for Gp's

A step in the right direction for MX213, and MX in general for the upper Ohio river valley. Good to see they're on the list. A real nice track.

A step in the right direction for MX213, and MX in general for the upper Ohio river valley. Good to see they're on the list. A real nice track.

I was really impressed with my visit there. They actually had a nice layout, I think a few tweaks and they're good to go. I actually wanted to ride the track when I was there. They alredy have plans to install a 40 man gate and rework the starting area. We will be taking my truck out there for one of their bigger races. They have tons of potential for campers. They already have some hookups, showers, working on restroom facilities for next year.

Definitely, Jeremy and I were just discussing that that last night. Bigger races, bigger series= bigger gates.

Great group of tracks should be a hell of series, gonna try to hit as many races as possible when im not at the nationals. Had a great time this year hanging out and racing with jason and his family at vern. if this is ran anything like malvern was it will revolutionize ohio motocross. Will all these tracks be allowing quads for 2013??

Nick T. #85

Now suck all that air back in which you just exploded out of your orifice.

Inhale.

And I was joking about the quad post. OMA never abolished quads!

Great tracks I am sure......but man is that some driving from SW Ohio.

Yeah John, that is a concern of mine, we are a bit unbalanced. Unfortunately adding another track will kill us on schedule, I almost feel overloaded now, but we are dedicated to making it work. I guess we will sse how everyone performs. Tracks can be added and deleted each season, this is isnt an open to the public club.

In my mind, I would love to own a track near Dayton, possibly Troy Ohio. Thats whole other thread, or possibly a promotor owned club near Sugar Grove. Hint hint current land owner.

Nice! More tracks than I thought you guys would have. Are either of you on BP medicine yet? Lol. Would someone save me some google time and post links to these tracks? I have no clue where some are located. Thanks.

The track guide has all but Chillitown and MX213 I think. Click on the link at the top of the page.

Nice! More tracks than I thought you guys would have. Are either of you on BP medicine yet? Lol. Would someone save me some google time and post links to these tracks? I have no clue where some are located. Thanks.

Dirtworld is near Dorset, OH.
Mx 213 is at exit 213 off of 70 east, over toward Morristown, OH
Chillitown - Chillicothe
Beans - near dennison OH (in that area anyway)
OIR - Ravenna, OH

Back