2013 OMA Tracks Revealed!

Pit bike classes? Just throwing that out there

The game plan at this point is to run Saturday practice - Sunday race for the bigger series events (except the battle final). At this very second, the idea is to hold one-off pitbike races on Saturday nights, and possibly a UTV race. This is way soon though, lots more talking to do, to make it final.

Good luck on getting a "certain track" in Troy off the ground. THAT landowner is adamant about "no bikes". The only ATV that goes through those woods (yes, woods nowadays) is to access deer stands. About half the jumps are gone too.

I mentioned this in another post : will OMS consider a 1 day "pass" not valid for year-end points or applicable to the Battle Finale? Either way, looks like I will be going to Chillitown for the first time ever in '13. I am excited to consider crossing a start gate for the first time in 9 years.

I vote no pit bikes on Sundays. Waste of time and just makes the day longer.

agreed. leave that for saturday night. some of the guys that are big into the pit bikes dont even race a big bike, so if they want to come race saturday night it will be better for them to not sit around all day for big bike motos, and it will be better for the day sunday not to have to deal with that.

agreed. leave that for saturday night. some of the guys that are big into the pit bikes dont even race a big bike, so if they want to come race saturday night it will be better for them to not sit around all day for big bike motos, and it will be better for the day sunday not to have to deal with that.

Amen to that! After pit bike practice and 2 motos that an hour of everyone elses time.

Easy does it. Calling it a waste of time is a bit harsh. Geesh. Currently, we have no intentions of doing pitbike on Sunday, we want to do it on Saturday evenings for fun. These events are inteded to be as much fun as they're to be competitive.

Great group of tracks should be a hell of series, gonna try to hit as many races as possible when im not at the nationals. Had a great time this year hanging out and racing with jason and his family at vern. if this is ran anything like malvern was it will revolutionize ohio motocross. Will all these tracks be allowing quads for 2013??

Nick T. #85

I'm looking forward to hearing which of these tracks will allow quads as well.

Also wondering how Faircross will fit in, but probably hasn't yet been determined.

Also wondering how Faircross will fit in, but probably hasn't yet been determined.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. I believe I read in a post somewhere that faircross will remain under Patriot Promotions meaning CRA for the 2013 season. But, there's a chance faircross could be OMA for 2014+.

Easy does it. Calling it a waste of time is a bit harsh. Geesh. Currently, we have no intentions of doing pitbike on Sunday, we want to do it on Saturday evenings for fun. These events are inteded to be as much fun as they're to be competitive.

i wouldnt call it a waste of time. i really enjoyed myself the 1 time i raced my pit bike. i cant wait to do it again. BUT theres a time and place for it, and sundays race day is not it IMO. Fun will be saturday night, sunday is race day / drive 4 hours home then go to work in the morning day

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. I believe I read in a post somewhere that faircross will remain under Patriot Promotions meaning CRA for the 2013 season. But, there's a chance faircross could be OMA for 2014+.

OMA has the Faircross for 2013. It will be a seperate points from the Mx points for end of the year awards. It will have its own series awards.

OMA has the Faircross for 2013. It will be a seperate points from the Mx points for end of the year awards. It will have its own series awards.

Then, was it Summit Indoor that was gonna remain CRA for this 2013? Or am I just on something?

All tracks are going to be open to bikes and quads on race weekends in the OMA. Jeremy and I want to start this organization on a level playing field. Guys we really do all have to work together to have this reach it's full potential. Bike guys (myself included) we need to stop being so close minded and try to get along better. The quad guys need to show up and support the idea that this is being started on a completely even terms.

Back