Ok... What did you do to your bike today??

The truck in the background is cowering…..

They put it under the bird feeder so the monster could eat when the birds came in to the feeder! Its a bird trap!

What runs your monster? Poultry! Or as Georgie would say, its eatin Tyson chicken!

CRM-500 looks like a sweet best.

I had open class 2-strokes from 1980 to 1997 & had a blast on them with the 81 490 Maico being my favorite.

Can only imagine how that 500 in a modern frame runs & handles!!!

I have been walking by mine looking at them collecting dust if that counts.

Maico Mark

They put it under the bird feeder so the monster could eat when the birds came in to the feeder! Its a bird trap!

What runs your monster? Poultry! Or as Georgie would say, its eatin Tyson chicken!

That sob ate a lot of Tyson chicken, let me tell you. See what Happens when you feed steroid induced poultry to a Suzuki?

If pipes were classified by size, that would be Double D's.... Due to Tyson Chicken...
Not sure but his ass would be huge.

Back in topic: got my ufo plastic. 2 rants: doesnt come with fork guards. And it comes with a white rear fender. In the pictures the rear fender was blue. Thats bullshit. Now my rear fender is gonna look like diarrhea underneath after a month. Anyway just waiting on new tires, 2 spokes (from Hershey) and epik graphics and the steed will have some new flavor.

Back in topic: got my ufo plastic. 2 rants: doesnt come with fork guards. And it comes with a white rear fender. In the pictures the rear fender was blue. Thats bullshit. Now my rear fender is gonna look like diarrhea underneath after a month. Anyway just waiting on new tires, 2 spokes (from Hershey) and epik graphics and the steed will have some new flavor.

my white fender on the ktms never had issues, just keep them clean after you ride it. dont let your bike sit in your garage for 2 months at a time dirty, lazy sob

I've never been a fan of UFO plastic. I always thought the stock Yamaha plastic was the best out there for Yamahas. Order from motosport and save 25% and it cost no more for the stock stuff.

That damn ufo plastic front number plate sucks too. It doesnt have a receiver to put the piece that goes around your handlebar in. It comes with a ziptie.

I've never been a fan of UFO plastic. I always thought the stock Yamaha plastic was the best out there for Yamahas. Order from motosport and save 25% and it cost no more for the stock stuff.

Oem doesn't have restyled. I'm sick of the old aged yz250 look. Looks like a grandma!

True. I got some side panels and front plate already stickered from DeCal Works. The side panels suck too.

Yup! I got a new reservoir! and some bars... and some hand guards.. Pics to come!

When I put the Acerbis shrouds on my bike they were a PIA! I had to file a couple of the holes because there was no way they were fitting. I emailed them and got no response. Go figure. Polisport is cheaper and ive had good luck with it.

Looked at it again. I so cannot wait until the weather breaks. I have a list, just need to get after it. Need to fix and sell the 1992 KX250 first...

i tore my 13' crf 450 down to the frame.. the elizabeth city mud this past weekend really tore it up. im re greasing everything and just hand cleaning each piece. I ordered pro taper SE bars, grips, clutch perch, lever, new kill switch, black pro taper sprockets, and a gold chain. I'm taking the wheels off of my cr 250 and putting them on it too - black rims, red hubs, red nipples.

also i ordered my graphic kit from Epik motocross graphics so its going to be lookin good soon! pics to come

i tore my 13' crf 450 down to the frame.. the elizabeth city mud this past weekend really tore it up. im re greasing everything and just hand cleaning each piece. I ordered pro taper SE bars, grips, clutch perch, lever, new kill switch, black pro taper sprockets, and a gold chain. I'm taking the wheels off of my cr 250 and putting them on it too - black rims, red hubs, red nipples.

also i ordered my graphic kit from Epik motocross graphics so its going to be lookin good soon! pics to come

Don't forget about the change in the rear sprocket offset. Honda did a minor change on the rear wheel, the chain won't line up correctly with the older wheels.

I agree with the others about mud races, very rare for me to ride one anymore.

Back